One - Daydream

"It hurts. It hurts. Please don't do that. Please don't do that. I have done enough. Just let me die. Let me. Please. I beg you"

She woke up from her sleep with a throbbing headache, noticing Chaewon staring at her worriedly.

"Eunbi? Are you ill? You looks so pale" she asked as putting her palm on the older's head. Luckily, feeling no sign of fever. "Is there anything wrong?"
"It just a nightmare" she mumbled with a horror expression
"Drink." Chaewon passed her glass of water
"Is it better now?"
"Yes it is." Eunbi answered. Putting her glass of water back to where it used to belong.
"It's still 3 in the morning" Chaewon trying drive away from the topic
"Yeah you are right"
"Sometimes, you should have more rest. Look at your eyebags"
"Yeah. True"
"Let's sleep again. Hold my hand if you are scared"
Eunbi held Chaewon's hand tightly as she progressively walking into her dream land. Chaewon noticed, how cold her hands are. How scared she must have been. Chaewon wish Eunbi won't ever be alone and she could always there right beside her.

.
.
.
.

Eunbi blankly starring at her breakfast
"Eunbi..."called Chaewon
"Ah. Yes"
"You seem off. Just skip today's class if you're not well"
"I feel fine"
"Okay then. Eat your breakfast"
"Mom, Dad, Chaewon, I'm going!" Eunbi said, after finishing her breakfast.

Because it's unlike what people said. Things that happened in you as a child will be forgotten is a total lie. Everything that happened. Always will be remembered.

Suddenly Eunbi felt a force hit her quite hard. A motorcycle with a student right in front of her and a sharp pain from a wound on her right knee could be felt.

"JESUS CHRIST. IT'S YOU EUNBI" said a girl who put away her motorcycle then escorting her to the sidewalk
"Ah yes"
"It's me. Chaeyeon" the girl introduced herself.
"Chaeyeon. I miss you" Eunbi exclaimed
"I'm sorry. Because of my clumsiness. You get hurt". She apologized. As she cleaned and treated the other girl wound.
"It's okay Chaeyeon. It's me who kept on daydreaming. Thank you"
Without realizing, her wounded knee has been treated and covered neatly with bandages.
"I will drive you to your college. Get on my back"
"Thanks"
"Chaeng"
"What?"
"Nothing. If you meet Yena. Please tell her that I want to met her."