𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑1

All right little duckers this is my first boook now!So go easy on me ok😌.
This book is NBAK😩 , As Uu can tell by the description.So yah vote my shii up and comment my loves😽🖤!Love you Little FUCKERS❤️🤪 . bye

"Kentrell "!Taymor whined from up stairs.

"Mane Fuck you want this you fucking 5th time calling my name and came to conclusion that you ain't want shii form me,You lil ugly ass keep calling my name so that I can walk up stairs ,Let me warm Uu now taymor once I walk up them stairs yo back getting blown out"!Trell yelled from downstairs now fully aggravated.

"Fine then Baby DICK.Guess I'll go fuck with baby joe he gotta a bigger dick Than Uu last time I checked anyway"!Taymor Yelled while locking the door.

"What say that shit agian tay"Ken said jogging up the stairs to to their master bedroom"!

"Naw I'm good love"Tay yelled While hiding in the bathroom.

"Taymor Travon McIntyre open up this door for fuck yo lil as up"Ken yelled through the door while banging on it.

"No zir I already know what you finna do Uu fuck so hard til I start forgetting my name.Thats how I got pregnant the first time with Draco I ain't tryna get pregnant
AGAIN".Tay yelled .

"Tay baby you got 6 seconds to open this door or else.."Ken said while pick locking the door.

"Is sorry Ken I didn't mean what I said ,I swear I didn't ".Taymor said while feeling his eyes water.

"Naw baby boy Uu gotta keep that same energy ,Right"Ken said opening the door to See taymor mouth dropped.

"Ken I'm sorry I swear I'm s-sorry!Taymor spike while standing up.

"Naw baby seem like you haven't been fucked In a while have it?Kentrell asked Taymor while looking him in the eye.

"N-n-no"Taymor stuttered while breaking eye contact with Kentrell only to have his chin lifted by Kentrell.

"Now baby do Daddy a favor and repeat that shit chu said"Kentrell asked moving his hand from his chin to his neck seeing the fright in Taymors eyes.

"I-I sa-said Fine then b-baby d-dick.Guess I'll go fuck with baby joe he gotta a bigger dick Than Uu last time I checked .Taymor said to only chocked out by Kentrell.

"Baby boy don't play with me, I love Uu but I could kill Uu with no feelings."Kentrell said in Taymors ear while grinning hella hard.

"Ken I c-can't Breathe".Taymor stammered while scratching at Kentrell s Hand.

Kentrell let go ,To only be followed by a crying sloppy mess taymor.He wanted feel bad but playing like that sometimes leads to shii like this.

"Ken Bent  over pick Tay up ,Walking to the bed As so he felt Taymor wrap his hands around his neck and put his head in his neck .Ken layed  Taymor on the bed.

"He got on top of Taymor and started placing kisses on his neck and chest,Rising to his lift and starting to place  kisses on his lips.

"Kentrell was interrupted one his phone vibarated

(don't kind the missing time🤦🏾‍♀️Trash ass app)!

"Baby I'll be right back finna got get Draco form joes place"Kentrell spike while putting his phone back in his pocket kissing Taymors head.

"Ok "Taymor said while shifting in the bed turning on the tv."Ken bring me back something to eat while Uu our please baby?Taymor asked while watching Pj masks.

"Yah babymomma"Kentrell said while walking out the door walking downstairs to find the keys on the counter.

"Alright I'm out"Kent spoke while walking out the door.
_________________________________

Alright so how was it?Lemme know❤️!