𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑4

No body's p.o.v
_______________________
"Uhh yeah lemme get 3 fo fo fo please"announced to the lady in the drivethru.

"Ok sir your total will be 10.67 please pull up to the drive thru"The lady said.

Ken pulled of in his G wagon behind the car in front of him waiting on the food.

While waiting Kentrell felt his phone ringing notifying him that somebody texted him.

Kentrell opened his phone and read the messages he didn't respond cus he just didn't feel like it

Kentrell drove up to the window paying and getting the food.
_____________________________
Time skip🧹 !
"Tay baby im home"Kentrell yelled from downstairs now walking upstairs with the food.

Kentrell opened the door to see Kayden in tays lap while Tay was on his phone.

"Hay baby"Kentrell said while kissing Taymor on his lips also handing him his food.

"Thanks Kenny"Taymor said while opening his food getting out his ,kaydens , And Kentrells .

"You know I got a doctors appointment tomorrow right"Taymor said while smacking on his fries.

(HE PREGNNt if y'all Forgot !)

"yeah baby I know imma try to make it ,I promise "Kentrell spoke while holding his pinky finger up to place it on Taymors locking it .

"Promise "Taymor Asked while smirking .

"Daddy "Kentrell which caused him to put his head back up looking at Taymor.

"What Tay"Kentrell asked while on his phone .

"That shit wasn't me it wAs Kayden "Taymor spoke while pointing towards Kayden on the bed with Taymors phone in his hand watching paw patrol .

"Oh ,hey baby" Kentrell spoke while picking up Kayden placing herpe kisses- (I WAS JUST PLAYING🤣✌🏽 .)

Kisses on his face making Kayden smile and laugh ,trying to get out of Kentrell's grip he dropped Taymors phone.

"Oooop"was all that left kaydens mouth before Taymor started POPPING HIS SHIT .

"Kentrell look what the fuck you did bruh damn always doing some shii "Taymor spoke while picking it up to see a crack on the front of his phone .

"Aye lil boy ion know who you talking to because you'll get fucked up right now and that's on god"Kentrell asked while putting Kayden down for him to only skip in his playroom and play with his toys .

"Who to you think I'm talking ...Yeah what I thought I'm talking to you Kentrell" Taymor spoke before playfully hitting Kentrell in his head .

"Bruh ,Tay I will fuck yo lil fat ass up just cus my nut sack in you don't mean eanything Ight"Kentrell said while walking in to the bathroom.

"Kentrell dont call my child a fucking nut sack , You fucking dentface ass hoe"Taymor spoke while looking in the mirror.

"Shit ain't that where the baby came from "Kentrell said while walking out of the bathroom coming behind Taymor putting his head in his neck putting his arms around his waist.

"Kentrell get the fuck off of me ,You think I forgot why my phone broke ,you the reason why my fucking phone is cracked
"Taymor spoke while pouting .

"Baby I'll buy you a new damn ,I'll buy you eanything you want .And I mean that "Kentrell spoke while kissing Taymor .
_________________________________
YALL THOUGT YALL WAS FINNA GET A SEX SCENE ,YEET .🤣🤣
Sorry it took forever to get this chapter out I had basketball practice like over the break and I just went to school today🙄✌🏽 .

But yah question of the day ?
What's your favorite snack !