Chapter 5 - Damn

Chapter 5 - Damn

AXLE's POV

I feel light-headed.

Ha, nasaan ba ako?

Ba't ang lambot nitong hinihigan ko?

teka.

O.O

Pagbuka ko ng aking mga mata at bumangon, nakita kong nasa isang mukhang hospital bed ako.

Ha? Panu ako napunta dito?

What happened????

...loading...

OWO!!!

OHMAYGHADD.

May naalala ako!

Napanaginipan ko yung mokong!

That was an unbelievable dream.

I shake my head, wanting to rid of that dream that was constantly playing on my mind!

"That was such a weird dream, yung mokong kabayong yun? Bampira? hahahah--aray!"

Napahawak ako sa leeg ko, shet ba't ansaket mo teh?

Teka.. ano tong naramdamn ko sa leeg ko?!

Napatayo ako at pumunta sa may isang corner na may salamin..

Only to see that I have two bite marks on the left side of my neck.

I hoped that these bite marks aren't real pero..

masakit talaga eh.

san ba gali--

don't tell meh--tha-that wasn't a dream..?

Nagplay muli sa utak ang nangyari, oo nangyari..

Naalala ko na kung ano talaga ang nangyari.

We were at the cafeteria nang bigla akong insultuhin ng lecheng yun!

Tapos kinaladkad ako sa likod ng isang building at--

shet lang.

it really happened.

He bit me.

Di mo rin naman ma-deny Ax eh, andaming kayang proof.

First, calling me human--na akala ko nilolook-down niya ako--which I cried--ew ang OA.

Tapos calling me a livestock.

shetttt.

at yung sa huli, ayon

He drunk my blood.

my blood.

my precious blood na para lang sa mga fafa vamps ko--kay Mika, kay Ferid, kay Urd, kay Zero, kay Kaname, kay Rai--pero di ko siya nakitang uminom ng dugo :'(.

*sigh

That bastard really is a vampire.

shet lang.

vampire

*gulp

To think they really are real.

I inhaled deeply and--

AYLER's POV

After I brought that stupid idiot sa school clinic, syempre umalis na ako the moment I brought her there.

She's not like an important person in my undead life so why should I care being there when she wokes up?

Yet-- fvcking here I am debating with my fvcking self, to go in or not back at the fvcking clinic.

"Wala namang ibang tao dun, nakita mong umalis kanina yung nurse kaya pumas--

"No fvcking way, why the fvck should I?!"- I didn't let that person finished and looked at who it was.

Kei.

"The fvck yah doing here Kei?"- I asked raising him a brow

He did the same, and answered,"I should ask you the same thing dude, I saw you, what you did, was it sweet? I could practically scent it a mile away, yknow." and smirks.

I clicked my tongue,"Shut the fvck up, I fvcking do what I fvcking want."

"Then why are you still standing here like an idiot?--no offense pero kanina pa kita sinusundan eh haha."

a thick angry mark mentally appeared on my forehead the moment he said idiot.

I'm not an idiot, she is.

"Tsh."

was the last thing that came out from my mouth and went inside the clinic leaving that dam Kei behind.

*dugdug dugdug dugdug

What is with that heart beat?

Why the heck is it beating like craz--oh wait.

*smirks

She's finally awake, and it seems she finally also fvcking noticed what happened to her.

I searched for the bed she was in throught the cutains each bed has, only to find her not there.

Where the fvck is she--oh wait fvck.

Just listen to the sound of her heart or smell her scent--the fvck I sound like a perv--or something you idio--fvck.

Almost called myself an idiot.

I glance at the right and slowly raise the curtain that was covering me.

*smirks

There she fvcking is.

I must say, that expression of hers is quite satisfying.

She looked like she was about to scream, seeing that she breathe deeply and opened her mouth.

Not on my watch you idiot, I aint letting my sensitive ears get damaged by your insane screaming!

I walked near her, she seems to not notice my presence yet.

*smirks

perfect.

And when she was about to scream, I spoke.

"Finally realized the situation, princess?"

She freezed and shakingly turned her head towards my direction.

That expression really is satisfying and I want more of it.

I smirked wider, knowing fully that she saw my canine only to make her expression worsen.

Fvck this is so fvcking satisfying, I could watch it forever.

"Tiger caught your tongue?"- I said, still smirking leaning towards her priceless expression.

pfft.

It was silent for a few minutes, and it was getting on my nerves that she's still at her frozen spot, not even moving an inch!

I was about to say but she beat me to it.

Saying words I never fvcking expected her to blurt out.

"Do you want more of my blood?"

I.

Fvcking.

Did.

Not.

Expect.

That.

Damn.

idiot woman.