the gowns

Gwen pov.
And know Andrea Lim and Gwendy Park
Halos maalaglag ang puso ko nung tawagin ako nakita kong lumabas na si Andrea at nakita ko si Kenneth na. Nakangiti. Habang ang lahat ay hinihintaay na lumabas ako Pero di ako lumabas. Ng makita nilang di ako lumalabas ay biglang nagsalita si Andrea.  Scared to came out campus bitch. Andrea said then I came out then the crowd was so amazed in me I feel that im very beautiful. I'm gourgeous and  talented. I feel everyone like me. I saw how they welcome me. Yeah that our campus queen matt shouted. I just smile at him at to my fellow schoolmates. They clap and chatting my name they were so energetic . They inspire me. Then a while kuya seven spoke
So Andrea your saying that our campus queen is a campus bitch. So will give the two of you your speech to your fellow supporters . Maybe Ms. Andrea lim can be the first one who can give her speech. Kuya said then Andrea go to the center and proclaimed her own speech greetings to all I'm Andrea Lim and I will be the new campus queen and I will not allow that I'll loose in this competition because I'm pretty sure that I can win this competition and I can take your loyalty to support me. I know I had a lot of mistakes and I'm so sorry for that. But I hope you understand if you're going to choose the best and not for your favorite.beacuse I'm the one that much better to be the campus queen.thank you Andrea said then the crowd say boooooooooooooo. That's enough guys now let my sister Gwendy Park have her own speech for all of you. Kuyaa said as he call my name. Good morning my fellow schoolmates yes I'm your previous campus queen I'd like to admit it but I'm nervous actually. I can feel my knees were trembling. But how much I feel nervous I need to be strong and smart for this competition I need to show you that Im worth it I'm not a waste I'm good at anything. Thanks for your support and loyalty for how many years we became schoolmates we became family and as a queen I don't want that my family were breaking apart that everyone were having bullies. I already shown to you what is the campus look like when I'm the campus queen. But I will always understand your decision I'll always thanking for your love support and loyalty thanks cause everyone were believing that I can do it and everyone give me encourage to do my best to win this game.thank you for the pom poms to the banner thanks cause you do effort just to show that to me I'm touch thanks to all of you maybe in the luckiest girl in this time.even I'm broken hearted you guys were here just to support me. I love you always.thanks.
After that I smile to them then  we love you too queen always have and always do. Were lucky to have you to be part of your life your  the awesome queen in the world. A grade ,8 a chatted and after that I make my way to my princesses. I know that they were believed that I can do this.