the quiz bee

Matthew pov.
I know that after this modeling a lot of students will chat our names. But when Kenneth Lee came out the crowd were so powerful they just say Kenneth Kenneth Kenneth your the best .....  I feel that everyone like Kenneth Lee but I don't. After the modeling kuya seven proclaimed that the game will start after 10 mins everyone were cheering for gwen. They chat her name. But some of them were boys they really like Gwendy. I'm just so stupid na pinakawalan ko pa sya at nagpaka torpe pa ako.....

Zac pov.
Yeaahh first time Kong nagkaroon ng pov si author kase ehhhhh. Ayaw saakin gwapo naman ako  ^∆^
(Author: nako Zac baka gusto mong pumaget ang roll mo dito sa story at anong love life mo) joke lang author kaw naman di mabiro. (Author: balik na sa story)
Yun magsisimula na ang quiz bee I know that Im Kenneth's best friend but I'm against in his actions. Yes I know that after all Kenneth still love Andrea. But I've warn him. I'm a player, Casanova,and jerk. But Gwen became my best friend too. She help me to discover my feelings for Cleo. Yes I like Cleo no I love her but I can't confess on her. Gwen help me to become a good boy, student, and a son to my parents. Gwen already meet my parents. But its clear to all that were just best friend. She became my sister. That's why I haTe Kenneth. Nagtataka siguro kayo kung bakit di ko sya sinuntok sinabiHan ng masasakit na salita dahil Yun yung promise ko Kay Gwen after of her walk out when she heard all kings confession that he still love Andrea.
~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~
Gwen I'm sorry king said then Gwen run i was about to punch king but I remember that Gwen needed me more so I follow her. She stop at the treehouse kung saan kami nagkikita at naguusap Pag tungkol Kay Cleo o sa mga problem ko yes nagkukwento ako Kay Gwen Gwen trust me so I trusted her to and that's not a mistake im blessed to have her. Gwen I said Zac why did he do this to me ?? He didn't respect my feelings.!!! She ask i know that she feels Really bad so I ask her. Why!?? Gwen why did you love that man again I ask then she just look at me and smile I don't know Zac I don't know?? Why?? She replied I know I need to comfort her now. So Gwen mall tayo?? I said I know it's not a good idea and it's a stupid idea but I know Gwen really like to go shopping and go to the amusement park. Zac I know you want to comfort me thanks but I need to be strong. I need to show him that I can do it without him. She replied then can I walked you to your room I said. Habang naglalakad ay kinakain ko sya to reduce the stress he take. I tell her stories sometimes she laughed and smile and I feel good to see her smiling. When we reach at the door of her room I say my goodbye.. Zac thanks she said  it's nothing just call me if you need handsome Zac okey I said then she laughed okey handsome Zac. I feel comfortable to see her smile then I wave at her the she go to her respective sit. That supposed king will be her sitmate so I run towards the man beside the Sammy. And I said hoy alis Jan Sabi ko na. May atoridad na tono. Natakot naman yung laalake kaya umaalis Doon Kaya pinuntahan ko si Gwendy sa sit nya and I'm right what I'm thinking earlier. She sit beside king so when I stop and stood at her front she look at me. Then I smile at her. Gwen don't just look at meeting come don't sit here you need to sit their.  I said then I pointed the sit beside Sammy. Then she look at me curiously Gwen Doon ka umupo not here don't pretend that you are okay cause your not it makes you miserable even more. Then Cloe stood up zaac what are saying and why she need to sit beside Sammy again.  Cloe say Cloe this is not the right time to tell it's not good to tell in front of gwen. I replied then tell me outside now she said I'm going too  Nicole said  me too kyle said then I have no choice Gwen I'll tell them ha because they were worried and  ayokong Mamatay ng di ko pa na sasabi sa kanya na mahal ko sya  I said and Gwen nood at me and she smile then I look at Sammy Sammy kaw muna bahala kay Gwen ha!! She smiled and say oo naman di ko paababayaan tohh Sabi nya. At lumabas na ako ng room at Nakita ko sila Nicole na inaabangan ako so what that all about Zac Cloe ask then I tell them what happened. They were so mad damn mad its like they want to kill Kenneth and I understand them.. then after I tell them I say goodbye to them and I tell them na wag na wag palalapitin so Kenneth kay Gwendy and they all agreed. Bumalik na. Ako sa room ko nun at ng NASA kalagitnaan ng klase marinig namin ang makakaattend naa sigaw na hinihintaay ng tulong I run out dahil Masama ang kutob ko. Nang makita ko kung sino ang tumuli ay Isang bakla from lower grade kaya ng makita ko kung bakit sya tumili nakita ko si Gwen na naakahandusay at SI king at SI Andrea na magkayakap taTakbo na Sana ako para buhatin SI Gwen ng buhatin sya ni Matthew. Kaya sumunod naalang ako sa Kanila papuntang hospital where do you think your going Zac my teacher ask I'm going to follow Gwen to the hospital sorry ma'am but Gwen needed me now. I said as I run to my car then I call Sammy.  Sammy where will you go?? I ask at their house we call their private doctor to go there immediately.  She replied good wait I'm on my way but wait why did Gwen collapse I ask she saw king kissing and hugging Andrea she replied again what!!?? Gwen doesn't deserve this I'll hang up muna malalate ako kaylangan lang ng suntok ni Kenneth sige bye. I said  Zac yes give him a lesson tomorrow I'll give him a lesson he deserves . Then I hang up and I make my way to Kenneth when I'm in front of Kenneth and Andrea I saw ma'am Milisa  ma'am Milisa I'm sorry but please forgive me in this scene. Then I punch king gag* ka king pagmay nangyare get Masama Kay Gwen di laang yan ang aabutin mo then I punch him harder ma'am sorry po Uli I said and I walked out the room and make my way to my car.
~~~~~~~~end of the flashback~~'~~~
Now start na ng quiz bee I know Gwen were nervous but when you look at Andrea she is really confident that she will win to gwen. Pinaliwanag na ng mga teachers kung ako ang mechanics ng game. Kaya nagsimula na at the easy round they both got perfect score so it decided to have 10 mins brake.
After 10 mins the game start again
At this round the average Andrea got 9/10 while Gwen got 7/10 Andrea is more confident now the difficult round is two points each at last Andrea got 16/20
While Gwen got perfect that's why at the first game Gwen won. Then the emcee proclaimed that the next game is volleyball competition where kyle, Nicole, Sammy,and Cloe where going to help gwen. 30 mins before this competition thats why I buy waters and foods. Then I find my way to goo at the court where the volleyball competition will held