chapter 1

Edited!

........................

Talking in mind ,thoughts

Normal talk

There is one unique boy he had this boxy heart shape smile he wanted to be in this boy band group called 'BTS' and yes he got the contract but it wasnt how he expected  but he still smiles cares about his 'members' even when they call him names bully him unwelcome him he  stills smile until
,
,
,
.....................................................................

"tae..."

"u-uh yes v!"

"you okay?"

"hm yeah! Hehe"

"okay....its time to wake up though wakey wakey taetae"

"okay...."

"do u want to hyuna to take over for awhile ... U look tired.."

"o-okay"

" thank you V "

"dont worry okay she has a similar attitude like you"

" yeah i know thank you again ...."

.....................................................................

Taehyung or may i say hyuna woke up with the feeling of pain all over her body

"hnng! owwie what did th-those guys do t-to t-tae to make o-our body hur-hurt so mu-much hn!" hyuna mumbled to her self while trying to get up slowly

" EVERYONEEE COME EATT~"

Jin said but hyuna didnt go cause if he goes he would just get scould .... And theres no food for him anyway He ...never liked it ....

"hyuna~ are you okay? " v said

"yes im okay hyung"hyuna said

" hungry?" v said

"  im not hyung... "

" i was always with you did you ever noticed those times that you would have a very serios accident and the next day you wake up youre . Still . Alive."

"i-i i did notice.....b-but....i just ignored- b-but-- yo-you were t-that was s-saving me???!!"

" mh...you can say that but im...just in your body a part of your mind"

"t-thank y-you"

"mh....just like master said...you are really kind he chose the right one"

"w-what? I-im n-not that kind i-i...even can-can you please not tell this to anyone "

"mh...fine only because you said..."

" rea-really thank you "

"mhh..."

"oka-okay i-i said- u-uh...bad word once...i-im sorry bu-but i - i didnt m-mean to...i-im sorry--"

"its okay its not...that serios though i thought you killed someone or something"

"I-I would n-never d-do that!!"

"ha...i know ...but are you not gonna...eat"

"i-its okay...im-im not hungry b-but if you are....we could-"

"nah...its okay but...you know you could see me if you want.."

"i- but - i thought you were a- a part of me??!!"

"yeah i am....but i hm...how should i say this....okat this will be long okay from the start ...but i will not tell you everything okay?"

"o-okay"

" from the start you were born then i was  your first friend...from the start the milisecond when you were born
But then you had a accident  youre mind had a memory lost you had coma for  6 years almost everyone forgot you but me i never forgot you you...you never forgot me though i just didnt speak to you for a long time but i was still with you you asked me where am i but i never answered you were lonely bullied stressed hated disgusted unloved weird but you still smiled and that amazed US Cause really NORMAL people would kill themselves or torture themselves but you you still belived that someone will love you  even when they betray you you still trusted them even how much they HATED you you still loved them....
Why? Though ....why? Do you still believe in them ? Why do.you never hate them? "

" cause i know one day someone somebody will care about me will trust me like i trust me like i trusted them will love me like how i love them will believe in my like how i believe in them but i know That maybe that someone that im talking about is with me.....i hope he is the one "

.
.
.
.
.

--------------------------------

Im fucking weird yayyyyyyyyyyy bitchhhes i.will dieeee maybe i dont know.byeee
.
.