Chapter 36

"Where did you get that?" Hannah ask.

"Hannah we-"

"Where did you get that Tony?" Hannah ask again, cutting Natasha off.

"Its in your files." Bruce answer for Tony as Tony just stand there in silence and everyone can see hurt in his eyes.

"What? That's impossible. The videos wasn't supposed to be there. Those videos wasn't in my files." Hannah says in confusion and everyone eyes turns to Tony when Hannah says that. Tony sighs before he moves closer to Hannah trying to hold her when he tell her the news but she takes a step back. Tony was shocked but he didn't take another step.

"Someone give it to me." Tony says.

"Who?" Hannah ask but Tony can't seem to be able to say a word. He just stand there and stare into Hannah's eyes.

"Tony. Who is it from?" Steve ask worriedly eventhough he kinda know who send them.

"HYDRA." Tony says and after hearing those words coming out from his mouth, Hannah whole body shakes. She's scared. She wants to runaway but she doesn't know where.

Everyone freaks out when they see Hannah's shaking and Tony try to come close to her but she took a step back again. Seeing how Hannah react to Tony, he know why Hannah doesn't want Tony to go near her. She doesn't want to hurt him. Her emotion is not stable and she doesn't want to hurt him. Steve took a step near her eventhough Hannah keep taking a step back, he doesn't care.

"Let go of me. Please. Don't touch me." Hannah says while trying to push Steve's hands off her. The room starts to shake and a few things falls from the shelf and broke into pieces. Natasha, Clint, Tony and Bruce grab onto something to stable themself as this time, the room shakes a lot harder than before.

"Hannah. Hey hey hey. Look at me. Its me. Its me." Steve says trying to calm her down and as soon as Hannah hear his voice, she stops pushing him away and look at him.

"Steve?" Hannah says with tears in her eyes.

"Its me. Its me. You're safe. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Steve says pulling Hannah into a hug. The room stops shaking as Hannah hugs him back.

"I'm scared. Please don't let them take me." Hannah says while crying on his chest.

"I wont. I love you." Steve says and it makes everyone in that room look at him weirdly except for Tony. His face shows no emotions.

"Let me take you to your room okay." Steve says and was about to take her to her room before he was stopped by Tony.

"Nat will bring her. You and me, we have things to talk about Rogers." Tony says flatly and still shows no emotion on his face.

"I'll take her Steve. Don't worry. Come Hannah." Natasha says before she takes Hannah from Steve and walk out of there.

"I'll go with you Nat." Clint says before running towards them.

"Me too." Bruce says before following Clint. There was a dead silent in the room. None of them are talking and its kill Steve.

"Look Tony. I know you're mad. Me and Hannah, we want to tell you. We do. We want to tell you tomorrow before dinner and -" Steve says before he was cut off by Tony.

"I'm not mad Rogers." Tony says and he let out a heavy sigh.

"Its just. She's my little sister Rogers and she's the only family that I have left. After what I have see today of her past, I don't want to let her be in that position anymore. I want to protect her."

"Me too Tony. I want to protect her too."

"Yeah I know. Its good to know that she has someone else other than me that wants to protect her."

"That's not true Tony. They all want to protect her. Everyone loves her." Tony nods hearing Steve's words.

"Just, no funny business spangles. No kissing, no touching, no cuddling, no sex, no to everything. I don't think I will like the idea of someone kissing my little sister." Tony says and Steve just smiles. He can't promise that for Tony as everytime she's near him, he wants to touch and make her feel his love.

"I think we should check on her." Steve says and they both walk out of there and went straight into Hannah's room.

"How did they send it to you?" Steve ask when they are in the elevator.

"They hack the tower a few days ago, when you guys on a hunt and they left a few messages for me with the video. But don't worry, its clean now. They can never do it again." Tony says.

"What message?" Steve ask. Tony clear his throat before he answer Steve's question.

'A video of her childhood that you've miss. Enjoy. And, one day, she will be what we want her to be.' Tony says, reciting the messages as they walk out of the elevator and walk towards Hannah's room.

"What could that mean?" Steve ask.

"I don't know Rogers. Still wasn't able to figure it out. Do me a favour will you, don't tell her or anyone about the message. Not yet." Tony says before they both enter her room and see Hannah was lying on her bed, eyes closed. Natasha was lying beside her on the bed, and Clint was lying on the floor next to Hannah while Bruce lay on the sofa across her bed.

"Well that was short." Natasha says, whispering. Trying not to wake Hannah.

"And disappointing. You guys didn't fight? Where's blood?" Clint says.

"We just have a talk. Like a civilized people." Tony says and it makes the three of them except for Steve to smirk.

"Puff. Civilized? You?" Natasha says before she kisses Hannah's head and walk out to her room.

"Yeah. Delusional." Clint says before he also kisses Hannah's head and walk out to his room.

"I have no comment." Bruce says before he kisses Hannah's cheeks and walk out to his room.

"You guys are really rude." Tony says before he walks towards her bed and stroke her cheeks and trying to stop himself from crying.

"I will protect you even if I have to sacrifice everything." He then kisses her forehead before he walk out of the room.

"No funny business Rogers. I wont allow it." Tony says while walking out of the room and went to the elevator to go back to his penthouse. Pepper must have been waiting for him there for their dinner date tonight. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank God Tony accept the dating news well. But, the rest of the Avengers was hoping for something a bit more than just a gentle talk between the two. How disappointed could they be? But, it turns out the videos that they watch isn't from Hannah's files but HYDRA sent them. They actually have the audacity to hack the tower. But what could they have mean with the message? One day she will be what we want her to be. What could that mean?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys! Two chapters in a day! I have been really busy lately. A lot has happen this couple of weeks and I'm still trying to get used to everything. But I will manage. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do leave a comment about what you think of it and vote if you want to. No pressure.

And spread love and positivity. Be kind to one another.

Lots of love, Lina.