Thoughts

Identity
Have you ever thought of what it was like to be someone else? To forget your worries and your problems so you can restart? Would it be a bad experience, or would you be living your dream life? If only we could see that future...right?

Judgement/Appearance/Rumors
It's always a difficult process. Everyone thinks about this. And if there is someone that doesn't, how lucky are they? They are comfortable with their body and don't have to worry about others thoughts. For humans, we only remember the bad.  The joyful memories are a blur compared to the traumatizing and bad ones. When we think of a person, we remember their faults. Why? What is the reason to think such cruel things? Why do we compare ourselves to others? Why do we try to be skinny? Why do we label ourselves as 'fat', 'ugly', 'unappealing' and etc.? Why do others label us? It's like, we're all against each other. We don't ponder on how they feel, or think, do we? No, we just label. Because it's easier that way, right? I had a friend that was making fun of her own cousin to her friend, saying she was fat. Why? Even I got called fat by someone. Is it right? Does it benefit anyone? Does it do anyone a favor?! Does it help ANYONE to spread rumors?! Does it do something revolutionary to hurt someone just for amusement and jealousy? Does it do anything to judge people for their sexuality just because we want to? Do we have to care about a persons skin tone, height, body fat, sexuality, gender, or even nationality?!

Equals
I would like for everyone to be treated as equals. Not one has more strength than the other, and not one is weak. Not one makes others do their work just because they 'aren't in the mood for it'.