PROLOGUE

✴️✴️ WARNING!!!✴️✴️
1.This isn't a love cliché story... So if you're expecting the bad guy to fall for the good girl am sorry you are gonna be disappointed.

2. If you're the too- emotional type, don't read because it would contain lot of violence parts and am not gonna be there to pet you.

3. Please do not copy all or substantial part of this novel or you ******

So if you are still reading till now, why don't you sit back, get a popcorn or kuli kuli 😉 and enjoy

*This is a Nigerian based novel* one love fellas 💞💞💞

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

The roars erupting from the crowd was birthing a riot. The politicians were at it again, turning us against each other, soon broken bottles would start flying, bullets running, blood gushing, daggers stabbing, death rolls counting while the politicians would be somewhere nice enjoying this acts.

Someone needs to stop this act before all those happens.

My weak body unwillingly stood up from the floor and staggered to the middle of the unarranged meeting of thugs under the bridge of Lagos. Of course no one noticed me because they were to busy arguing about which party to vote for.

It is a known fact that this is the consequences of pre- election, the politicians was said to have paid some people to mobilize others and some neighborhood about voting them in power.

Funny how we were never noticed till it's time to do bad things

Corruption weaning corruption but everyone was definitely too blind to see it.

"CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS ALL A SCAM" I shouted on top of my voice and they all paused to view the tiny object calling their attention. I knew I was part of the youngest and least experienced in the crew but someone has to stop this barbaric act so I continued my unplanned speech.

"our lives are nothing to the people you are killing yourselves for ... our stories are stuttering to them.. our pains are passages to their well-being... our sadness are saddle to their joy ...you know We should not......" I could barely finish my statement when we heard a gunshot and a man was down.

"It is either my party or no votes" Mr target-hitter as he was popularly known as stood up pointing a gun at the dead man thereby bestowing silence upon the entire gathering.

He had shot the gun but no one dare confront his actions. Although short but well built, cigarettes never seized to leave his lips and that has given him the perfect black big lips that has gracefully covered his rotten teeth.

My body shivered in fear as our eye met. His eyes hardened when he saw me and he clenched his jaw and curled his empty fist. He gaze shifted from my head to my toe and I could presume he was sizing me up but instead he put the gun down.

"What were you saying boy?" He asked me with a crooked smile and I did the last thing I should have done.

I smiled.

His red eyes hardened again and my eye widened in fear as I stared at the others. That gunshot had signalled two options to us in which each has two different results.

One. You can join the riot that is about to begin, in which you either win the battle and be paid by the politicians or spend the rest of your life in jail.

Two. run which is either you get caught and killed or escape.

Within a twinkle of an eye, everywhere went wild.

The first bottle that broke was my own cue to run as far as my feeble legs could carry.

This wasn't what I planned for when I came to Lagos.

This is not who I planned to be.

This is not the story I wished to tell. It is one I was compelled to tell.

I was once like you

I once had a roof on my head

I once had good food to eat

I once had good clothes to wear

I once had many friends to chat with.

I once had a family

I once shared love too

I was once like you.. yes once like you too or should I say we were once like you till the street made us who we are now.

None of these was our fault

Everything has a beginning

And this is my own story...........

Doesn't sounds like you typical romance book right?💁

I know it might not get that many views or like because there is no guy to love a guy  but that is not going to stop me from sharing this story because love doesn't ends in a guy and girl thing. In fact it begins from loving your neighbor, from the helping hand you give to your society and extending love to the less privileged.

Everybody needs a voice in the society, everybody needs to be heard and everybody has a story to tell,

So why not tell theirs??
I hope