Dreams

"Well hello mister...?" Reaper spoke with a friendly tone though his look was anything but friendly, "Oh Call me Oliver" he greeted By shaking Reapers hand "and who might this be?" He questioned looking at me "this is my Uh, friend 'she' was so kind to have joined me today"  he nodded, "Uh mind if you go get something out of the car for me?"  Reapers Asked with a nonchalant look on his face.

It took me a second before realization clicked, "oh yes, I'll be back" quickly he let go but not before whispering "be quick if anyone try's anything," he pressed a cold metal object in my hand "nick them on the arm it surprises them" I nodded before leaving.

As I hurried out I found the car, pulling on the handle I realized the car was locked, huffing I felt like my feet had daggers in them so I chucked the shoes off making me instantly feel relief.

I leaned on the car with a happy sigh From those horrid shoes being gone, until a scream Sounded threw the club, not to long after that  gunshots rang out, and not that long after that reaper flew out the club, instantly he grabbed me almost pulling my arm out it's socket.

"Reaper what?!" "No time for questions doll face!" I stumbled after him. Bullets  flew past us along with shouts of men, "I screwed up" he called as we ran.

"Did you not?" I couldn't bring my self to say the word "yeah but it was messy." I then noticed the blood splatters on his suit and cheeks.

I almost let go, by now the gunshots Seemed to grow less rapid but I was to afraid to look behind me as if doing so I might loose my footing.

Soon he abruptly pulled me in to a alley and hugged me close his hand over my mouth. I saw a few guys run past, both me and Reaper where breathing hard from the running being this close to him I could hear his soul beat rapidly.

I tried to relax my breathing but it was hard with his hand clamped over my mouth and adrenaline running through me. Slowly he removed his hand and turned me around, "we gotta lay low for a bit until things cool down, is Their anywhere do you think we can go?" He asked a bit hopeful.

I thought for a second debating on wether on not to show him. "Fine, but you have to promise not to tell anyone." I said sternly he nodded.

Grabbing his icy cold hand I started dragging him. We seemed to be close by and every now and then we would have to duck in to a alley way. We made it to the city's edge a huge wooden fence stood in front of us blocking any view but at a young age I discovered a loose panel.

I glanced back at Reaper who seemed confused. Pulling him to the familiar panel I pushed it aside, "Why you sneaky minx I thought you had something about ya" I gave him a look before sneaking through it Reaper followed.

Next thing ya know I tumbled out of it in to soft yellow field of wheat. Reaper tumbled after me. He seemed a bit stunned, I stood up brushing my self off adjusting my skirt so it won't come up.

"Where the heck are we?" He asked still sitting he looked around curiously. "This is outside the city, come on" I replied he got up and followed me, I walked to my favourite spot it was a small hill with one random tree it looked out of place in the barren yellow field.

I took a seat Reaper followed hesitantly, "Have you ever been outside the city?" I asked as reaper sat next to me, "no, actually" I stared at him looking for any trace of jokiness. "I gotta say though I didn't think the outside would be like this?" He said with a chuckle.

I smiled criss crossing my legs careful for my dress not to go up. "How did you find this place?" He questioned I smiled deviously "that's for me and only me to know" he gave a crooked smile "Your a intesting one Geno" I laughed "and your not?" He smirked "I didn't say I wasn't"

"So what now? We got some time to kill" he said picking at the grass. "I dunno maybe we can just talk?" He looked back at me with a smirk "orrrr~"  "Don't get any ideas buddy."

~~~
We talked for a while and then came across the subject of What life we wanted as kids, "so did you always aspire to be part of a gang?" I asked with a nonexistent eyebrow raised.

"Ha Ha Ha very funny, but no." I looked at him surprised "What did you dream to be?" He laughed abruptly "it doesn't matter what I dreamt to be, because my dreams died a long time ago"  "that's quite depressing" I said half jokingly "I guess"

I nodded "what about you?" He asked "your gonna laugh" he smirked "I promise I won't" I looked at him with a harsh glare before I sighed "I'm saving enough money so I can leave these crime riddled streets, perhaps buy a farm in the country, just anywhere but Hear"  i heard him laugh softly. "Hey I said not to laugh!"

I turned to him blushing in embarrassment, "sorry but, you know I don't think I've ever heard that." Confused I waited for him to go on.

"People usually, Dream for money, power, fame. But you just want a good life, and I just love people like that because monsters like that are hard to find" I was surprised but  he was genuinely speaking.

He looked at me for a second, I stared back, back in to those potentially dangerous dark eye sockets. His expression softened before he leaned in, he put his hand under my chin lifting it slightly as he kissed me.

I wanted to shove him away, but I couldn't bring my self to, he's a killer, he's Everything I stand against, yet he's different. When he pulled away I felt like my face was on fire, looking away I frowned "I'm not a easy person to love, Reaper."

I heard him scoff as he turned my head to look back at him "who said I wanted easy? I don't crave easy. I crave goddamn difficult and that's what's you are Geno"

I felt my cheeks grow with more blush as he brought me in to another gentle kiss.