The Hangover

A lot can happen when your mind's full of alcohol.

_____

The first thing felt was pain. A numbing, fuzzy pain that quickly set in on his brain. But not only in his head. He felt small stinging sensations covering his whole body. Neck, stomach, arms, everything. Roman attempted to ignore it, assuming it was simply just the result of sleeping in a wrong position.

He kept that assumption until he attempted to move.

Something was preventing him from sitting up by trapping him in a hold. Roman opened his eyes, hissing lightly at the sudden brightness from the ceiling lamp as he moved his gaze down to his lower body. Someone's arms were wrapped tightly around his torso, the body's head resting on his chest peacefully, a mess of dark hair splattered across his bare skin along with...

Blonde?

Roman's eyes shot open as he looked up and down the figure on top of him. Tan skin, slender waist, a pair of skintight jeans covering his legs, and a chain of symbols tattooed down his back. This was Seth.

Quickly, Roman took notice of his other surroundings. They were in he and Dean's hotel room on the couch and the whole premises was wrecked. Wine bottles and cases of beer were everywhere, the sheets were tossed off both beds into giant heaps on the floor, and clothes were scattered all over the carpet. Not wanting to even think about what could have possibly happened, Roman turned his attention back to Seth. He noticed that Seth's body was decorated in marks, bites and bruises alike. Roman also saw that someone's arms were wrapped around Seth's left leg. Dean's arms to be exact.

Dean was, somehow, fully clothed, and grasping Seth's leg as if it was a person. His curls were frizzed beyond belief, but other than his hair he looked no different than normal. Roman took notice to the fact that his own foot was positioned right next to Dean's shoulder, taking this as an opportunity to attempt to wake him up.

"Dean," Roman said, kicking his best friend's upper arm, groaning at how wasted he sounded. "Dean," he repeated his name, seeing the Cincinnati native stir slightly. "Come on, wake up."

Dean finally fluttered open his eyes and looked over at Roman, orbs hazed over. He let his gaze process Roman's face and saw a black mark plastered on his right eye. He then noticed the figure flung over his best friend's chest, his eyes tracing the body down until he noticed that he himself was caressing the body's leg in his arms.

"What the hell?" Dean exclaimed rather loudly, the sudden yelling awakening Seth and causing him to accidentally roll off the couch with a yelp and land harshly on the floor. "What? Who the- Why was- What-"

"Hey!" Seth yelled, rubbing the spot where his arm had connected with the floor. Despite the huge headache, he quickly noticed the two sets of eyes glancing down at him, which blended with the fact that he was indeed in someone else's hotel room. Seth propped himself up so he was resting on his knees. "W-Why am I in here?"

Roman and Dean just continued to stare at Seth, eyes wide open. "What?" Their expressions remained the same, except for the small laugh that began to creep onto Dean's lips. Seth looked back and forth between them. "What is it? Why are you laughing?" By this time Dean's laughter had gotten the better of him, resulting in full out hysterics while Roman also cracked a weak smile. "What's wrong with the both of you? What's so funny?"

Roman gave in as Dean continued to drown himself in his endless laughing. "Dude, your hair."

Seth's eyes shot farther open, immediately bringing his hands up to his scalp. He ran his fingers through the strands, but this time feeling that they stopped right around his ear. He gasped in horror as his shaky hands felt around the rest of his head, quickly realizing the fact that short, whispy curls were now framing his face.

"My hair!" Seth shrieked, which made Dean's laughing increase to its maximum. "I-It's gone! What- Why-" Seth looked over at Roman. "And why's your eye busted?"

Ronan's smile fell and he brought his fingers to feel around his right eye. It was swollen, he could tell, and still throbbing from whatever had caused it. He looked over at Dean and then back at Seth before motioning to Dean once again. "Take off your jacket."

Dean's laughter slowly came to a close. "Why?"

"Just do it."

Dean did as he was told, peeling the leather jacket off his body, revealing a white t shirt along with his bare skin. His arms were covered with marks, just like Seth's. This led to only one thought processing through all their heads.

What happened last night?