✿13

Seungcheol sees his baby on the cafeteria talking to his friends and smiling like an angel, then pouting and drinking, imagining those soft lips somewhere else than in the straw of the drink. The young boy bobbing his head up and down while tugging his fluffy hair and his lust filled eyes with the cutest smirk ever. All those stuff gets some action to his pants as he licks his lips hungry and thirsty looking at his prey.

His friends are busy to notice the intense stare of Seungcheol, so he just keeps doing so. Then Chan lifts his head making an eye contact with him and then smiling cutely and turning again to talk to his friends. Seungcheol covers his mouth with his hand smiling to himself at Chan's overly cute action, making the older almost blush.

----

Seungcheol slams Chan to the door of his own room and places and both sides of the calm boy, who keeps on smiling and smirking. "Why are you teasing me like that, babyboy? You should be careful or I'll attack you without warning in front of your dad", he whispers to Chan's ear. The shorter sighs. "Jeonghan isn't my dad, he just cares about me", Cheol laughs and bits the ear he just whispered into, making Chan whine a little. "What about that Seokmin guy?" he asks. "Friend, like a big bro".

Seungcheol lets go and backs off going to Chan's bed and tapping the bed signalizing the younger to come closer. He comes and sits next to Cheol. "Strip and lift your bubble ass up", the command makes Chan weak, but also makes him want to play with his 'daddy'. He crawls on all four closer and sloppily kisses Seunghceol's neck, then he smirks. "You little brat.. I'm gonna need to punish you", the older eyes are hooded and parted lips wants to explore every part of him. He grabs Chan's chin and turns his head away from him, then pushing his face to the mattress. He gets up and pulls Chan's pants off leaving them on the floor. Strong hands on Chan's hips lift his ass up in the air, making the younger hole twitch and cry out of the sudden coldness.

He feels a slap on his ass cheek, moaning lifting his head a bit up only to get it pushed back down. "Stay like that, you naughty boy", Seungcheol growls as he scolds the other and spanks him another time. The boy under jolts upwards and again when his ass is being hit. Chan moans liking this and he grabs the blanket to his fists. He is ready for another slap but instead Seungcheol sits down just looking at the back view. Chan looks over his shoulder confused.

Seungcheol chuckles. "What? Do you need something? Huh, baby?" he asks and leans to his hand as Chan bits his bottom lip almost eager to have something in his mouth. Chan nods. "I want your cock inside of me, daddy", he begs pouting and throws his ass back in the air waving it a bit. Seungcheol shrugs eyes clued on the desperate action happening. "Finger yourself, baby. And please, make it a show that I won't regret watching".

Chan gulps, blushing a bit. He isn't sure how does he finger himself since he never tried but he wants to make Seungcheol proud so he leans his upper torso down spreading legs. His other hand spreads his buttcheek as the fingers of the other hand goes to his hole enter. He circles the hole few times, before slipping one finger inside cheek on the bed, moaning already. "Oh, fuck me", he whines and earns a groan from Seungcheol, not happy about the curse word. He continues to pull his finger in and out speeding up and moaning every time his own finger slides in his asshole.Then he pushes another finger scissoring the hole to make it more loose for Seungcheol. He makes high pitched noises, not even faking those. He likes this.

"Cheollie... I feel good, I- Omg", Chan whines slipping the third one shivering all around. He pushes his hips to his fingers to make them go deeper. "Daddy! Daddy yes!" he cries imaging Seungcheol and his mighty length. "Lo-look daddy, I'm all spread out! Please touch me", he begs. Seungcheol laughs behind him, lifting one hand on Chan's ass kneading it. "If you put the fourth in", he slaps the younger and retreats his hand.

Chan moans from the vibration from the slap and shivering puts all four fingers inside, struggling while going deep. He shots his eyes open. "Yes! Please! I beg you, I'm sorry for being a bad bo-boy", the moans are so needy, but so is the owner of the voice. He fingers himself a little more, before his hand is being pushed away and his insides feel empty, so he whines. Hands wrap around his hips, massaging thighs, ass and skin covering the hipbones. "I know exactly what you need.. You just need to say it", Seungcheol whispers kissing the younger's lower back smiling to the skin. Chan pushes his butt back a little. "Say it; say you want me to suck your ass, baby. Say it".

Chan goes weak form the thought and lowers his head more. "Suck me daddy, please?"

---

Seungcheol lays down next to Chan, who has gotten his breathing slowed down again as he pants. They're both sweaty and full of cum, but neither of them has the power to get up and clean up so they just lay down in the bed of the younger. Soon Seungcheol laughs and pushes his wet hair back Chan next to him drooling over his arm muscles. "How are you so good for a virgin?" he asks the younger and moves on his side to see him better.

Chan shrugs. "I don't know? I mean it just feels good so I go for it and- I don't know what I'm saying", he blushes covering his face to his hands. Seungcheol smiles moving his hands away and cupping his cheek. "You're natural", the boy says.

Chan looks a bit disgusted. How can you be naturally talented with sex?

Seungcheol kisses him to the lips closing his eyes as he does, melting into the kiss. The kisses are sloppy but deep enough to cover the laziness. Seungcheol's hand slides to massage the younger's belly and hips on his sides and Chan places his hands on Seungcheol's neck making him come closer. Soon they separate still staying close, noses touching as they fondle each other eyes clued together. Chan flashes a smile making Seungcheol melt. He is the purest thing ever existing. "Should we.. should we be more than this?" he asks carefully, not wanting to scare the other, even if commitment into relationship makes him more scared.

Chan's expression turns into confusion as his hands stop on each sides of the older's face, not knowing if he heard right. "But I thought you don't do relationships?" he asks pouting almost. Maybe this is a trick.

"That was before I met you", Seungcheol says looking almost like he is pleading for it. Chan bits his bottom lip moving eyes to somewhere else. "I'm.. I'm not sure. I have to think about it", he says. Seungcheol nods and looks understanding. "Yeah, of course. Take all the time you need, baby boy".

Chan glances at Seungcheol who has a small smile on his face, weird one he hasn't seen before. It's kind and not the smug or smirk he has almost always. The younger admires the other before pulling him to another deepened kiss. "Can we sleep? I'm tired", Chan whispers as they break the kiss. Seungcheol laughs and puts his head to the pillow pulling Chan into his arms like a teddy bear. He kisses the younger to the forehead and they snuggle closer. "Sleep well, baby", the whisper is the last thing heard in the room as they both fall asleep almost immediately, breathing quietly in sync.