02

HAWKINS, INDIANA
JULY, 2018
THIRD PERSON POV

"Bravo!" micheals voice chorused through the empty auditorium doors

"Bravo!" micheals voice chorused through the empty auditorium doors. His deep pitch black eyes scattered over her body, watching as she twirled and leaped into the air without a care in the world. Her smile that was clearly painted on her lips had faded into a small frown, watching as micheal had miraculously appeared out of nowhere once again.

y/n suddenly haulted in her spot, breathing heavily onto her arms as she searched for her familiar red and white drug. Her mother had always gotten after her for continuing to do ballet even after she was diagnosed with asthma, but she always promised to keep her spare inhaler inside her dresses bra pocket.

"looking for something?" his voice was suddenly a foot away from her, sending chills through her spine. A smile appeared onto her lips, as she reached out for the peculiar object inside his hands. he hadn't bothered to give up so quickly, watching as her sudden gasps for air grew quicker and shorter.

it were always as if he was enjoying watching her struggle to breath.

y/n rolled her eyes, trying to hide back the pressure that began to build up inside her chest, clogging her air waves by the second. even as she began to reach for it, micheal pulled back, smirking even more as she began to panic even the slightest bit.

"micheal." she frowned, her words coming out airy and rough. he only chuckled, waiting a few more seconds of her intolerable suffering before tossing the inhaler inside her hands. she hadn't wasted a second to connect the airwave into her mouth, and push down onto the cylinder tube.

it was almost sweet relief as the drug had signaled a wave to help her finally get the air she needed most. she hadn't thought much of micheals weird behavior, as it was common of him to pull that sort of stunt every so often. only that it was very annoying

micheal watched as she hid back her inhaler inside her bra, and flashed him a toothy smile. she was always so naive. you could choke her to the point deep violet bruises would form onto her perfect delicate skin, and she would still think it was a joke. even if you betrayed her in the worst possible way, she would come running back and apologizing to you- as if she did something wrong.

he always adored her innocence, something about it intrigued him from the moment he met her. she would always freak out of the littlest things, and even get scared over something as little as a fly. she had never even hurt a fly either. if he could recall, he once accidentally killed his gold fish, and she cried for weeks.

y/n stared into micheals eyes, admiring the darkness it held. she was completely infatuated with him. she had always loved him since they were kids, and she always prayed to whatever god there was above that he and her would be forever.