04

HAWKINS, INDIANA
AUGUST, 2018
THIRD PERSON POV

"y/n wheeler! how beautiful!" she sighed in awe, flopping down onto the cold surface underneath her

"y/n wheeler! how beautiful!" she sighed in awe, flopping down onto the cold surface underneath her. the stray feathers of her pillows revolted into the air, slowly decaying down upon her fragile skin as she sat in nonsense. her world spun on its axis, going round and round the more she thought of him. the way his name slurred of her tongue with pure ease. And how magnificent her name sounded joined with his.

oh, how she wished she could marry him

holding onto her journal, she scribbled lightly at the pages that say empty. writing her name over and over was pure bliss to her bright eyes. they twinkled with delight as her pencil danced onto the pale sheets, devouring the emptiness. everyday her mind wandered of the dark haired boy, there was never a day he hadn't crossed her mind. even on the cold rainy nights he was out and about doing his normal business, all he ever did was remain as her purpose. tossing and turning all night, she wouldn't catch a wink of sleep until she knew he was okay.

but something was now different. she never caught a blink of sleep because she feared if she slept, she would miss a moment of his beauty.

with droopy eyes, she stared at the boy from across the classroom. taking in the sight of his floppy black hair to the freckles that scattered across his nose. resting onto her chin, she took in every detail as she drew his features onto the sheet underneath her. the lesson the teacher spoke of was all but nothing more than mutters that would soon bite her in the butt. it was nearly the second week of school and the girl was failing because she hadn't stopped dreaming about micheal. he never left her mind.

ever

giggling to herself as the bell rung, she dug her hand deep inside her small backpack. not a single book sat in there except her journal that not a single person had read. except for him. and it was in accident when the young girl had left it inside the forest weeks ago. it all almost angelic to him. the words of love scattered on it, even if it wasn't his name. but now, if he looked at it it would look almost twisted. the words were beginning to overlap one another, the handwriting growing much more messy and distorted, and smears of drool painted on the lines.

micheal wheeler! oh how his name was on constant repeat inside her mind. a never ending broken record restarting every second. it was so beautiful the way his name fit, how the letters perfectly aligned together to make such a magnificent name. he was a god, and she worshiped him.

she knew she was totally head over heels for him.

micheal glared into his phone as he swiped through his camera roll. staring at the pictures of his beloved y/n hugging another human being was terrifying. the way her arms wrapped around tightly around the womanly figure. how her hands were clasped tightly onto their shoulder, and not his. the perfect painted smile smothered onto her lips. seeing her hug that women disgusted him. her touch only belonged to him.

not someone even as close as her mothers

his entire album was filled with photos of her he snuck every single day. starting from the moment she woke up to the end of the day when she glared into her ceilings bumps. how her eyes would start off droopy and progress to a state of large bulbs. her happiness was a drug to him, even if he remained hating her preppyness. pricking at his skin, he scratched at the fragile cells protecting his wounds from further injury. in anger, he felt as the blood drizzled down his pale skin and knot his desk, just staring at the photos angered him.

not a single one was she alone. even after all the work he'd done to make hers his and only his, she still remained hanging out with other people. why did she need to be around her siblings, there was no point for them. all they ever did was make her miserable, he was the only one she really needed. he could hold her the nights she wept, comfort her when she had boy problems. he could even get rid of anyone who dared to even so much as look at her a wrong way

and what had she needed her parents for. he could care for her. feed her, love her, hate her, all they ever did was neglect her. all they wanted was to push his beloved past her limits and cause so much stress into her. almost to the point small rashes of irritation would form onto her perfect angelic skin. he was the only one she needed. not them.

she didn't even need friends. all they ever did was want her for their own benefit. starting from the weird girl from elementary to the odd neighbor next door. that apollo. how much he wanted to slice his throat for speaking to his
y/n. and how dare he call her cute. and give her some stupidly shaped necklace that had no meaning. she didn't need it, in fact that's why he tore the cold metal off the girls neck as she slept it and watched it burn.

no one was good enough for his y/n. only he could have her. no one deserved her love, which is why he did everything in his power to keep everyone away from her. including her own family.

a/n: i finally updated wtf. okay so that was just a filler and i wrote it in thirty minutes on an hour of sleep. so if there's an mistakes i apologize but i just really wanted to get something down. anyways thank you for being patient with me. i know i haven't been the best with updating my stories but honestly schools just a bitch and i've been needing to focus on it to keep my grades up. thank you for understanding though. love y'all