Ch 8 Help

- There are they!

- Hey Moonbin hurry up!

- Hi Eunwoo, it's ok now, I'll help, said MJ while taking Moonbin's arm and making him lean on him instead.

- Hello, replied Eunwoo, a shadow of disappointment covered his dark eyes.

- Thank you Eunwoo. 

 Moonbin's warm reply made it disappear right away.

- No problem, cracked a small smile Eunwoo.

They all were hurrying to the singing class that was in the opposite building. Eunwoo was following quietly the group trying to memorize the way and get familiar with the endless halls, corners and passages.

Moonbin couldn't not notice the great impact and curiosity that Eunwoo aroused to every person, student or teacher, male or female - every single person that was passing by. His eyes moved to Eunwoo, catching every line of his profile, every movement, every blink, every breath Eunwoo was taking. He found himself starring intensely just as the others, shamelessly, without any strength to tear his eyes away from him. (Un)fortunately they reached the classroom.

Eunwoo finally could breathe better now when they entered it. And it wasn't nervousness for the first lesson or something, it was cause of someone. He could ignore the stares from others, he was used to it, but that certain person's gaze - he couldn't stay blind to it. He tried his best not to expose the restless state, in which that particular gaze brought him. Eunwoo wasn't sure as why he was this nervous just from a gaze, but the memory of what he saw that morning suddenly came to mind and then it couldn't leave him anymore.

The singing class ended pretty fast. They all did some singing exercises and then sang some songs they prepared beforehand. Eunwoo was challenged to sing along with them, though he didn't know the song. Even so, he did a great job and impressed everyone with a very accurate and clean singing. He hadn't a powerful voice or amazing vocal skills, but his voice had a pleasant warm color which makes you want to listen to it more and more. Moonbin was more than impressed, he was totally captivated. His voice sounded so warm and serene – it was unexpected. Eunwoo's features, his nearly presence gave off a cold and unapproachable vibe. But now Moonbin was sure of it – Eunwoo was a very kind and caring person. A small happy smile, like for himself alone, escaped Moonbin's lips.

When they finished, they took the way to the dance class.

"Goooar"

Suddenly a hungry stomach groaned loudly and they stopped, looking at each other to find the culprit. Moonbin hurried up to cover with both his hands his stomach, like that could help make it quieter.

- Sorryyyy, said in the end Moonbin, a shy smile appeared on his face.

- Of course. Who could be that but you, replied Jinjin, followed by giggles from others.

- The always hungry Moonbin's stomach, added Sanha.

- It's not like I'm always hungry. I just...just skipped breakfast.

- Because you overslept?

- The always "oversleeping" Moonbin!

- Heey, let out Moonbin, wanting to reply something in his defense but finding nothing at all, he just pouted.

Eunwoo found it so cute, that couldn't help it, and wide giggles invaded his poker face.

Moonbin noticed it and got even more embarrassed, smiling further, just like an idiot.

- Oh exactly. I made some sandwiches. If you want, we could eat it together.

- Wow you're awesome Eunwoo.