One

Moscow, Russia
10:45 PM
12/27/18

Steve stood there, with Iron Man on his side, his suit, somewhat working but badly damaged.

In front of them, was a Hyrda Agent, with Bucky Barnes in his arms. A gun in his pocket, and other gadgets.

"I'll make a deal with you, Captain." He said, "Hand over Stark, and you'll get your precious Bucky back." He said, a calm, but vicious voice.

"Steve, we can get him later with more backup we c—" Suddenly, Tony felt something hard, and flat hit the back of his head. His vision was going darker,

He felt his body being picked up, and something wet dripping from his head, he glanced and saw the Winter Soldier being dropped on the ground, as he was taken by the Hyrda Soldier.

"Thank you for the Cooperation." He said, a sharp accent in his voice. "Don't ever touch my Bucky again." Steve growled, picking Barnes up.

"You...Traitor." Tony whispered, as Steve looked at him, not with guilt, sorrow, or any real sad emotion on his face. "It was for Bucky."

"I'll come back," He said, rushing off. "Wow, who knew he was that attached to Barnes?" The Agent teased, the Agent was trained, even tortured sometimes to never show emotion, and have evil motives 24/7.

But, because they had their sources, he couldn't help but feel a bit bad for Stark.

He ran off, to the Hydra Base, making a quick call. "We got the Target, he'll be a perfect match for what's required in The Project."

(Later)

Hydra Base ZFII-235
Moscow, Russia
1:52 AM
12/28/18

Tony woke up, slowly, his head throbbed. He couldn't remember much, but he did remember that Steve betrayed him for his Bucky. And he didn't feel guilty about doing that, did he?

Tony glanced around, there were people wearing Lab coats, some talking, working on Computers. One of them held a tube with a Purple, blue-ish liquid inside it.

This wasn't the first time Steve betrayed him though, the first time he did? When he smashed his Shield in Tony's Arc, in Siberia. Which is why he wasn't a fan of Russia, it just brought up bad memories,

"Ah, Stark. You're awake." Someone said. He had slicked back white hair, and an eerie look in his green eyes. Tony tried to move, but found himself strapped down to something.

"I wouldn't recommend struggling, Stark." The man said "Suck my dick!" Tony spat, he then felt a sharp pain coursing through his body,

Like knives were on fire, slicing his skin, as if he were some animal about to be cooked. "Argh! S-Stop!" Tony helplessly cried out, "Intensify the pain." The Agent said.

Suddenly, it felt worse, his lungs felt like they were burning, as he gasped for air, trying to cancel out the pain as much as he could, it felt like he was being Waterboarded again.

"Please, Stop!" Tony cried, he felt tears streaming down his cheeks, "So weak, no wonder why your Team betrayed you. They realized how weak you were, you did everything for them, and they just walked all over you." The man whispered in Tony's ear.

He felt a Knife grazing over his skin, he looked down and saw the man with a Knife over Tony's arm. He then, sliced it, quickly, Tiny screamed as the pain intensified, he felt like dying.

His vision went dark again, his eyes closed, he wanted this to end, once he escaped, he was going to kill Steve.

(With Steve)

Avengers Tower
New York
7:09 AM
12/28/18

"He what?!" Clint yelled in Anger, "Tony betrayed us for Hydra." Steve said again "We should've known. You can never trust a Stark." Wanda snarled.

"How do you know this?" Natasha asked. "When I saved Bucky from Hydra again, he attacked us." Steve replied "That dirty scum." Scott snarled.

"He helped Hydra take back Bucky, he's evil." Steve said, lying. But Natasha could see right through it, since she was trained to be an Spy. But Clint? He was a Spy, but he couldn't see through Steve's Bullshit,

Why? Because when you hate someone, you'll believe anything you hear about them as long as it's bad, basically.

Nat decided to stay silent though, because right now, Stark was gone, "Where did Stark attack?" Nat asked "In Moscow." Steve replied

So, she would locate the nearest Hydra Base, and find Tony, if it isn't too late.