Chapter 1

"Hey babe" Bruno said walking towards me while I was working at the bar. "Hey baby, where you been" I said fake smiling....he didn't know that though. "Oh just working you know" I chuckled even though it was fake, I could see through his lies. I knew where he really was.

"Ready to go" he asked "yeah let me just lock up and I will be right out" I kissed him on the cheek, ehh he smells like a hooker...which I know he's been with.

I hung up my apron, got my keys and locked up my place. Yes, I own this place.....and I'm 18 but they don't have to know that. My bar is called 'Reb's Bar'. It's my nickname. I may be the leader of a gang (Bruno and my school don't know that) but why not own a bar and make more money....even though I don't need more money.

"Now are you ready" he said opening the passenger door of his corvette. "Yes I am" I said smiling *cough* fake he walked to the drivers side and drove off to his house. When we got there he glared at the security man so he would let him through.

"Why do you glare at everyone other than me" I said actually being curious. "One because they aren't you and two I just hate people in general" he stared at me being so serious it was actually funny so I laughed a genuine laugh...I hated it. I hate showing my feelings towards people unless my family and friends or my anger.

"So what do you wanna do" he said stalking his way over to me. Ugh he disgust me so much. So I thought of something real quick "FOOD!!" He looked at me confused "oh you want me for dinner" he smirked. Ehhhh I might puke "no, I'm just hungry. Ooohhh I want chicken tenders and Mac and cheese for dinner" I said smiling.

I actually really love chicken tenders and Mac and cheese. It truly is my two favorite foods. "Okay I will get the maid to cook you some" he thought I was gonna say no, you cook me something. He was going to drug me and take advantage of me, as much as I love hookups and sex.......I don't want to do it with that thing.

He looked confused for a second and then called out to the maid....which he abuses and she has 2 wonderful children. I should take her in and keep her and her to little boys safe from that monster. I'm still a monster yes, a much worse monster if you ask other people but, I don't hurt the innocent. Only the bad people. What do people say....oh yeah, you gotta be them to beat them.

"LINDA!!!!!!" She came running down the stairs with a scared look on her face. "Ye..Yes y..ou..your s..sire" I saw his light brown eyes go black as he grabbed her arm and pulled her close. He whispered in her ear so only she could hear but I can hear better than most people "you ever stutter again around Claire again so she doesn't find out I am a terrible person or I will make sure you and your kids die a slow and painful death, just like their father" I heard him say.

He really does disgust me. Oh yeah I go by as Claire fletcher so he doesn't know the real me, I also go by that name at school. I try to keep a low profile. When I'm at school I wear a brown wig with highlights so they can't see my real hair. My real hair is dyed because I like tattoos and dying my hair okay...don't judge me.

Plus if people find out about me I could be in lots of trouble from my mom

Plus if people find out about me I could be in lots of trouble from my mom. She's scary when she's mad, but you gotta love her. Anyway when I leave I'm taking Linda with me I'm gonna make sure she's safe with me....in my house. Bruno thinks I live with my parents and has never been. I'm gonna give her and her two boys different rooms. Plus Linda's like 19 years old. Actually I know she is.....I looked at all her backup information. What don't look at me, I just like to make sure no one will kill me okay.

"Babe can I take me and Linda shopping she needs new clothes" I said and he looked down closing his eyes, I looked at Linda and winked. "Sure, but take the Range Rover and make sure she doesn't leave you, okay" I smiled "okay, bye love you" *internally puking guts out* " love you too" He said handing me his keys.

I started walking away and I knew she wasn't behind me "well are you coming or not" I looked at her with an amusing eyebrow raised. "Yes" she said and quickly followed me into the car. As soon as she got in I sped off into the streets. "How old are you?" I asked "19 why" she looked confused "what if I told you something you can't tell anyone" I said as I pulled over on the highway.

"Depends what it is" she said facing me. I took of my wig and she looked at me with horror "a..are y..you going to k..kill me" she said scooting closer to the window. " no dumbass" I said and chuckled "then why'd you tell me" she said calming down "Because I'm getting you the hell out of that house.....  he abuses you and I don't like it I will let you and your boys stay at my house and you can work at my bar"

"Why" is all she asked me "because that monster there deserves to go to hell!!" I yell "then why are you dating him" she said slightly confused "so I can get close to him then kill him and his entire gang. You know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer" I said with an evil chuckle

" your right" she chuckled back "I think we're going to be best friends Linda Fraezer" I chuckled "me too and thank you so much for helping me....it means a lot to me." She said sincerely "You wanna join my gang" I said out of the blue. "YES!" She said squealing and clapping her hands "good, we can start your fighting and shooting training tomorrow. I can get one of our best fighters to teach you because I have school" I said starting to drive again with the wig still off...I hate that thing.