Chapter 6

Previously: What are we doing here" she said scared. "I need to do something" I said.
___________________________

She was clenching her fist...she's mad at me she thinks I'm here to give her away......she's wrong. Me and Royal walked in and I went to the main desk.

"Are you here to give a child back" she said looking up and when she saw me she looked like she was about to shit her pants.

"Actually I'm here to get a license to adopt a child" I said. I looked down at Royal to see her already smiling at me. "Thank you" she said and hugged me. "Your welcome" I said and instantly hugged her back.

We walked to the owner of the foster system and I got my license and finally adopted Royal. We got into my car and Royal asked a question I didn't think she ever would.

"Can I call you mom?" She asked me. Tears started to appear in my eyes. "No, no I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" she said hugging me from her seat.

"No there tears of joy Roy". I said hugging her. "And to answer you question....yes you can" I said hugging her tightly. "Okay, mom" I smiled at her.

I quickly texted a room designer and told them to decorate a room for a 9 year old girl. I'm going to surprise her when we get back but first we are going shopping for her.

"What store do you wanna go to first" I said starting to drive. "Can we go to Louis Vuitton" she said and it kinda surprised me. "Oh your gonna take after me" I said wiping a fake tear away.

"Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do" she said smiling. "I love you already" I said smiling back at her and I was serious, I really do love her already. "I love you to mom" she said.

We pulled up to the huge mall. We went into all sorts of stores and I bought her anything she wanted.....no price limit, which she loved.

"Ready to go home" I said putting the last of the bags in the trunk. "Yes she said "my feet hurt" she said pouting. "Yeah, yeah I train everyday. How do you think I feel" I said.

"Who are you exactly?" She said curiously. "I'm a gang leader and a CEO of a huge company, and an owner of a lot of other things" I said still driving. "Cool, when you don't want to be gang leader anymore can I do it?" She said.

"I guess but you will need a lot of training" I said. "I know, I wanna be just like you when i grow up" she said proudly. "Why?" I said curiously. "One because your awesome , two your the best mom ever and three, your my hero" she said smiling cheesily at me.

"I love you twerp" I said smiling and shaking my head. "Oh before I forget I have a surprise for you at the house" I said smirking. "Oh my god really?" She said squealing. "Yes" I said rubbing my ear from the pain. " I love surprises" she said.

We got to my house and Royal was looking at my house in awe. "Your house is huge" she said. "I know, now put on this blind fold" I said hanging it to her.

I walked her to her new bedroom and had all of my friends and family in her room. She took her blindfold off and looked around shocked. " OH MY GOD, thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!" She said hugging me and wrapping her legs around me.

So far everyone had met Royal except my parents because

So far everyone had met Royal except my parents because....well there very judgmental towards me because I'm the youngest. "Mom dad I would like you to meet Royal Thorn the newest member of our family" I said. My mom looked at Royal and bent down to her height and did something she would rarely do to me. She hugged Royal.

"Look Ross we have our first grandchild" my mom said smiling and crying. "Look at you, your so gorgeous" my mom said holding her face. Then my mom got up wiped her tears and walked to me. "I'm sorry for not treating you like more of an adult" my mom said hugging me.

"I didn't want to make another mistake with you like I did with Khloe" she said still hugging me and crying. "I know mom, you were just trying to protect me but, it's all my fault she's not here right now.....or Jason" I said crying to.

"No sweetheart, it's not.....your not the one to choose to go to that party no, so don't say that" she said hugging me even tighter. "I love you Rebel" she said  wiping her tears. "I love you to mom"

After everyone left and/0r went to bed I was up on my computer in my office at the house. I was getting Royal into the elementary school across from my school so I can come see her when she needs me, and before you ask.....I own this school to.

When everything was set I went to my bed room and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Next morning
___________________________

I woke up and went to royals room and I woke her up. She got into the shower and I went back to my room to shower.

When Royal and I were done we met downstairs where the cook already had food out for us. We ate and I drove to school. I walked her to the front of the doors and I could see the people from my school looking at me confused.

 I walked her to the front of the doors and I could see the people from my school looking at me confused

Rebels outfit

Royals outfit

"Why are they looking at you like that" Royal said turning towards me. "Well at there school I'm a bad girl and they think it's weird that I'm walking a kid to school" she looked at me confused.

"How old are you"? She asked curiously. "I'm 18" I said "you adopted me at 18....geez" she said. "Yeah" I said sighing. "Bye Roy love you" I said hugging her. "Bye mom love you to" she said and walked inside her school while I walked over to mine.

When I walked in everyone was staring at me, then this one boy who had the nerve to talk to me. "Hey slut I heard you had a daughter" he said. I walked towards him and......