02~ Freshmen

(art credit to supremeninjamaster )

It was just like any other day in Riverdale Betty and Jughead walked into a crowded Pop's to order strawberry milkshakes for them to have on their walk to school.

The students were acting normal too, Josie was in the music room, Reggie was with Veronica in one of the many hallways of school.

Still, it was just like any other day at Riverdale High, students went to class, friends gossiped at their lockers, but as many of you readers know, nothing at Riverdale is ever normal.

Mr Weatherbee interrupted the morning announcements saying, "Good morning students of Riverdale, this is your principal speaking, Seaside high school has shut down. Some, if not most of the students are transferring here. Please, at least try to make them feel welcome."

The school almost turned into a replay of rite night, most of the students kept their calm while others left in a fit. Though once the announcement ended the hall were immediately flooded with students from Seaside high, adding more hallway traffic.

Cheryl stood off to the side with Toni and Lydia, she rolled her eyes when she saw the when two guys walked pass Lydia. "Freshmen, tons and tons of fresh men." Lydia smirked while starring at one them from down the hall.

The strawberry blonde turned back Cheryl and Toni to hear Toni say, "Lydia they're 14."

- line break -

Betty walked into Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe, and slowly walked down the steps to Veronica's Speakeasy, to wait for all the parents of the Midnight Club to confront them about their ties to Griffins and Gargoyles.

As soon as Betty rounded the corner, the parents sighed in relief and some looked a little disappointed.

"Elizabeth, don't tell me this is your doing." Alice growled at Betty while she stepped down the last step into the Speakeasy.

Betty rolled her eyes and argued back, "I sent the invitations from the Gargoyle King, and look, you all came, what are you up to?"

- line break -

Lydia sat on her bed, school text books scattered around her while a laptop played episodes Fuller House on Netflix, though her green eyes were unfocused.

A look of horror crossed her face as tears filled behind her eyes. Something was happening, in her eyes, blood, dark red blood was pooling on the floor. The man, creature, whatever it was, was in front of her, blood dripping from his hands, bodies lay strung out on the floor, their cold, soulless eyes trained on her.

The man she was hallucinating growled at her, the strawberry blonde was frozen in fear. He stepped forward to her, Lydia jumped back, she threw a math textbook at the guy while she retreated to the far wall, the man still came closer to her.

Lydia slid down against the wall, holding her head in her hands, sobs racked her body, "Stop, stop, stop, please.." She cried, until a horrific scream ripped itself from her throat.

"Lydia!" Her mother cried, bursting through the door to see her daughter crying over nothing. "Honey, have you been taking your meds?" Lydia shook her head no, her mother sighed, handing her an orange bottle of pills and a glass of water, "I thought this would stop after we left Beacon Hills."