Part 2

Wynonna got up from her seat again and made her way to the door.

"Wynonna?" There isn't supposed to be any monkey business!" Waverly yelled, she was incredibly annoyed with her big sister.

"Miss Earp, have you finished your paper?" Wynonna smirked as she started to unscrew the hinge.

"That's, uhh, school property. That's not something to be toyed with." Jeremy looked at Wynonna. Three out of six screws fell out of the door's hinges. Wynonna quickly put the screws in her pocket as she went back to her seat.

"That's not very funny!" Nicole yelled.

"You should really fix that!" Waverly screamed above the racket.

God damn it!" Bulshar yelled as he ran into the classroom. "Why is that door closed?" He walked further in the classroom pointing at the oak door.
"Why is that door closed?!" He repeated, but much louder.

"How are we supposed to know, we're not supposed to move right?" Doc folded his hands.

"Why?!" Bulshar drew his attention to Waverly, who was in shock.

"We were just sitting here, like we're supposed to." Waverly said softly as she watched as Bulshar made his way to Wynonna.

"Who closed that door?!"

"I think a screw fell out of it." Wynonna side glanced at Doc who was smirking. The tall boy held up his hand, inspecting his nails in a snobbish manner.

"It.. it just closed sir.." Nicole told him, her eyes staring at her paper.

"Give me the screws!" Bulshar said, who was now focusing again on Wynonna.

"Excuse me sir, but why would anyone want to steal a screw?" Waverly said quietly.

"Watch it young lady!" Bulshar yelled.

"I don't have it...screws fall out all of the time, the world's an imperfect place," Wynonna spoke up suddenly. "Perhaps they are outside the classroom."

Bulshar glared at them all, especially Wynonna and Doc. Jeremy was too shocked to say anything and resumed reading his book.

"Fine, you hooligans. Stick together. But the next one of you steps out of place will be mine! Understood?" No one spoke a word. Bulshar made his way to the door. He put a mental chair in front of it to try to hold up the door.

"The doors way to heavy sir." Waverly just watched as the the teacher let go of the door, which ended up smashing the mental chair. Everyone giggled under their breath.

"Nicole Haught. Front and center let's go." Bulshar crossed his arms and watched as Nicole made her way to the doors.

The teacher and the student grabbed a table by the side of the classroom and moved it, so it could hold the door open.

"Hey! How come Nicole gets to get up." Wynonna chewed her gum. "If cherry gets up, well all get up! It will be anarchy!"

Waverly rolled her eyes once again at Wynonna's immature behavior, Doc on the other hand was living for it.