Part 8

Ninth Hour

Back in Bulshar's classroom, the five "inmates" were sitting together on the floor in a circle. For the past few minutes they had been asking one another several questions that dealt with very personal things and some questions that were just that...questions.

"What would I do for a million bucks? Well, I guess I'd do as little as I had to..." Nicole said, looking around at them all.

"That's boring. " Waverly yawned.

"Well, what am I supposed to say, Waves?" She asked, looking into Waverly's hazel eyes.

"The idea is to like search your mind for the absolute limit. Like, uh, would you fly to school naked?" Waverly leaning in closer to Nicole.

Nicole laughed nervously, then said, "Um, uh...would I have to go to class naked?"

"Of course, Naughty Haughty." Wynonna  smirked, causing the girl to groan. "Don't want to let all your fan club members down. Might as well give them the entire day. I'm sure you'd make the front of the Purgatory's High News that way.

Turning back to Waverly and ignoring Wynonna, Nicole asked, "In the spring, or winter?"

"Doesn't matter, does it?" Waverly asked the group, but no one but her seemed interested. "Spring." She finally decided.

"Through the whole day, or only part of it?"

"Either one." she bit lip.

Nicole contemplated it for a moment, then said, "Yes."

Doc laughed, clamping his hands over his mouth. "I'd do it!" He cried, startling everyone so that four pairs of eyes were on him. "I'll do anything sexual, I don't need a million dollars to do it either." He told them, a mischievous twinkle in his blue eyes. Wynonna chuckled.

"You're lying."  Waverly hissed, crossing her arms over her chest protectively.

Nicole eyed Jeremy and she eyed him back. They both knew what was going to happen next would be ugly. But Waverly continued to pester Doc.

"I already have! I've done just about everything there is except a few things that are illegal. I'm a nymphomaniac!" Doc stated with obvious pleasure.

"Lies." Wynonna said, blinding into the bicker. She dismissed Doc's statement too easily. Wanting to play along with his charade.

"Have you ever done it?" Doc asked, losing patience a bit. "You never answered the question," Doc declared, meeting her annoyed gaze with his own calm, collected one.

"Look, I'm not gonna discuss my private life." Wynonna stated, as if her excuse would save her from all their prying eyes and wondering minds, even Waverly.

With a heavy sigh, she lifted herself away from Doc, her nostrils flared.

Nicole lifted her face away from Wynonna's long enough to tell Doc off. "You're just pissed off because she got you to admit something you didn't want to admit to."

"Okay, fine, but that doesn't make it any less bizarre." Wynonna stated, crossing her arms back across her chest.

"What's bizarre? I mean we're all pretty bizarre! Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all," Waverly stated evenly, leveling her eyes with Doc.