01

8:30 AM @FADED Records & Productions in NY - Chris's POV 

" Alyssa can you rush that for me quickly. I want to get those reviews in to see if those new beats are okay," I said asking my assistant. 

" On it now sir," she said rushing out of my office.

25 years old. A father, producer, a little bit of a singer and already CEO of a multi-million dollar company. What more can I have right ? I don't know I just feel like something is missing. Maybe it's me that's tripping. 

I walked through the hall to get back to my office and everyone on the main floor was talking wildly about the meeting tomorrow. 

A big staff meeting was tomorrow about a new prospect entering the company. Nothing new when it comes to Phillip, they'll probably be out in a week anyways. 

It's hard to stay in this record label, my boss Phillip Fenty is very set on his ways and it's not easy to be able to reach his standards. 

I made it back to my office and sat at my desk. 

I ran through some phone calls that I missed and returned them

I ran through some phone calls that I missed and returned them. Then, I heard a knock at my door. 

" Come in." 

" I'm sorry Sir but, I won't be able to pick up your lunch today I have to get my son," said Alyssa. 

" No problem have a good rest of your day." 

" Thank you Sir you too." 

As she left out of the office I ordered in and spent the rest of the day doing light work. 

Chris's Loft @10:38 PM

Incoming Call From Tyga

" Wasgood bro," I said picking up the phone. 

" Yo come through to Club Lavo this shit is too hot right now."

" Tyga I just got home from work I -." 

" Nigga I know you just didn't use the work excuse. Let's go I'm waiting outside." 

I ended the call and grabbed my keys. Walking outside I see him in his new Maybach that he got. 

"Let's gooooooo." 

Club Lavo @11:45 PM