03

6:00 AM Robyn's Penthouse - Robyn's POV

I woke up with Chris's arm wrapped tight around my body. It took forever to get out of his grasp and get up to take a shower. Before I got in a looked at my body in the mirror and seen hickies all over my body. Thankfully, below where anyone can notice them. I let the hot water hit me and I started to reminisce about last night. All I can say is damn. 

I got out and did the normal routine and got ready for work. I had some promo to do for my various FENTY products. 

After I got dressed around 7:15, I woke Chris up

" Wake up sleepyhead," I said shaking him lightly. 

He rubbed his eyes and smiled when he saw me. 

" Goodmorning princess."

I rolled my eyes jokingly, " why do you always call me that ?" 

" Because you're a princess in my eyes and you should be treated like that," he said while giving me that "look". 

I stared at him dumbfounded for a second but, then I shoved him. 

" Stop being corny," I said laughing. 

" I got a change of clothes in my car, let me go get it." 

I got up from off the covers so he could get up. 

" You need to close your eyes," he said with a smile. 

" Why ?"

" Because my dick is out under these covers unless you want to see again." 

" Nope," I turned away from him so he could something on. 

I heard him get up and before he left the room, he came from behind me and kissed my soft spot on my neck. And, I could feel his print on my lower back. 

Chuckling once again I went into my make up room to apply it while Chris took his shower. By the time I was done he was too.