1

Ramona's P

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ramona's P.O.V.
I got up and got ready in a old t-shirt and sweatpants since Jackson moves into my room today. I went downstairs in my PINK VS black jacket. I went outside and called my boyfriend. Then went back inside. I went to my room and started moving stuff in when I went down stairs and called Jayden and Annie. They would be here soon we are practicing cartwheels and talking.

I went into the room. "Jackson my friends are coming over can you not be rude" I asked, he rolled his eyes at me "Asher And Connor are coming over" Jackson says. I went downstairs. The door Bell rang and I opened it and hugged my friends. They had somebody else with them she had brown curly hair and was really pretty her eyes were light blue it was Maddie Ziegler I look up to her she is a beautiful girl and beautiful dancer.

Maddie is Annie's older brothers boyfriend she took us up stair and taught us how to do this flip that is a a split ending(at top). It was pretty cool. Me and Maddie took a picture together. I had put on my clothes for cheer practice I had to take my shoes off so that I wouldn't mess up them. I had also put on my old dance shoes that were practically made for that Dance move.

"Ramona when we practice again I am going to bring a friend who is really flexible who can help you with being a flyer" she says. "Okay thinks Maddie oh and you should invite your sister next time" I say and we all hug they had to leave now.

After Maddie, Annie, and Jayden left I practiced the dance move it needed to be perfect I took off my shirt and laid it on my bed. I practiced again and a gain repeatedly. During the 10th time since I took my shirt off my bra slid up as Jackson walked in and luckily his friends had left. As soon as I stood back up I fixed my bra and put my shirt back on and practiced the dance move again. Jackson was staring at me and it was creeping me out.

"Jackson can you stop staring at me" i asked "yes babe" he says . "Don't call me that" I say rudely.  "Rude much Mona" he says I replied by rolling my eyes and shooting him a bird.

"Jackson Ramona come downstairs" D.J. calls. We went downstairs. "Jackson guess who is coming" D.J. says "i don't know" he says. "Lucas and Wyatt and their bringing friends also Ramona Jude's family is moving back with Lexi and beside us also your mom says that baba and Kenzie and their friends are coming" D.J. says.

"Yes finally I get to see my friends again" I say once we made it upstairs. "Me too" Jakson says. I got out my guitar and played teardrops on my guitar after Jackson left although I almost said his name instead of drew.

Jackson's P.O.V.

The real reason me and rocky broke up is that she cheated on me with Bobby while he was dating Ramon. I busted his nose. He told Ramona and ever since then Ramona gets so upset with me she can't stand it. I haven't told her yet. I also can't even look at her with out feeling hurt me and Ricky broke up and week ago.

The next day
Ramona's P.O.V.

I know Jackson is acting weird for some reason every time he looks at me since what happened yesterday. I think it's because what happened when I did that dance move and my bra came up as he walked in. Our friends arrive today. I got up out of my bed I had been in all day I put on a black spaghetti strap crop top and high waisted ripped jeans and my combat boots Jackson still wasn't awake and we had to leave to go pick them up from the air port soon.

We rented a suburban with 12 seats. I woke up Jackson and he had got ready in a blue fitted shirt and blue jeans and a black leather jacket I grabbed my PINK VS black jacket. We just left for the airport to go pick them up babe and Kenzie are thinking about bringing Game Shakers here so they talked with their parents.

We pulled up at the air port I got out of the car. When me and Jackson were walking to the pick up area I jumped on his back and made him carry me to the pick up are  but then he wouldn't put me down until the plane started to unload passengers I saw babe, Kenzie, Hudson, and trip I ran to them and hugged them. Then Jackson saw his friends with 3 girls and 1 boy. We went and got the suitcases and loaded them into the car. We left for the house once we got to me and Jackson's room me and Jackson helped them put their things away.

Jackson looked at me and walked out of the room and then I realized what the look on his face was it was guilt.  I followed him out. "Why do you feel guilty Jackson" I asked "you wouldn't believe me if I told you" he says. "Jackson tell me or I will slap you" I say. "The reason me and rocky role up is she cheated" he says "well you aren't guilty so why do you keep looking at me guilty Jackson" I asked. "Because she cheated on me with Bobby and I have know about this for a week and I didn't tell you" he says

"Thanks Jackson for slapping him I am going to dump him on Monday oh and babe, Kenzie, Hudson and trip are coming to school with us" I say and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I told him the last part. "I will come with you Ramona I am sorry for waiting so long to tell you" he says. "Well at least you told me now let's go to our room we have to figure out how we are all going to sleep" I say.

We went downstairs to figure out were we would all sleep.
•Babe and Kenzie we would sleep in the gonsapos twins old room

•Me and Jackson would sleep in my moms room (my mom And steph would sleep in D.J.'s room all together)

•Hudson and trip would sleep on the 2 couch's in my moms room

•Wyatt, Lucas, and Farkle would sleep in aunt stephs room

•Maya, Riley, And Smakle would sleep in me and Jackson's room

We all went to sleep