2

Ramona's P

Ramona's P.O.V.

I got up and got my clothes I had laid out for the day from me and Jackson's room and went to the room and changed it was a camouflage shirt with exercising leggings that are black. I put on my practice shoes. Babe changed in to her black cropped t-shirt and high wasted washed jeans and combat boots. Kenzie was wearing a pink t-shirt with jeans and converses. I got my jacket and Kenzie and babe got theirs like mine. We got the boys and left the house walking to school. I had my practice bag and my bookbag.

Jackson was carrying my practice bag but when we got to school I carried it. I saw popko I walked up to to him "you deserve another bloody nose oh and you and rocky can be official but you should probably tell everyone that you are cheating jack a*s and I hate you and never want to see you again" I screamed at him once I got to him. After I started screaming at him the whole school stared at me I ran away when I finished to the bathroom and cried babe and Kenzie followed.

Once I quit crying we went to class. Babe is trying out for cheer since one of the other cheerleaderjjust quit and she used to cheer I sat down beside Jackson

It was finally time for cheer practice.

I had change into my cheer practice clothes we did our competition routine. Then I suggested the new dance move Maddie taught me shes coming over today.

Babe made the team and Hudson made the football team. I walked home in my practice clothes while Jackson carried all my bags I ran ahead and did a front Ariel. I walked back to them and held Jackson's hand because we were walking by popkos house. I started to tear up we made it to the house crying silently Jackson put our stuff down as i ran up stairs once I got to me and Jackson's room I grabbed the blade I had hid and drew it across my skin on my upper thigh. I started bleeding.

Jackson walked in and saw the blood coming from my upper thigh "what the hell Ramona why are you doing this" he asked feeling hurt. "Because it hurts" I say and then he kissed me and I kissed back he then picked me up carrying me to the bathroom without breaking the kiss. He sat me on the counter so he could clean me up. He did when we heard screaming and our parents aren't home yet. We went down stairs to babe tackle Hudson and then they kissed. I had dry blood on my leg.

Hudson pointed out the blood on my leg Jackson put water on his thumb and rubbed it off I kissed him on the cheek. When me and Jackson got upstairs I did something that I probably shouldn't of done I made out with Jackson. At one point our make out he had me pinned against the wall.

After that i went downstairs I heard the door bell ring it was my friendss babe walked in arguing with Hudson when she kissed him to shut him up. We went to my dads to practice in my dance room their and we practiced a flyer drill.

After they left me and babe were talking when she told me she was thinking about getting a belly ring . "You try in talk your mom into letting you get one" babe says "yeah I will when she gets home from work ok but you have to come with me " I say. " why don't we go hang out with the other girls" I say and then we went upstairs and hug out with Kenzie, Riley, Maya, And Smakle. We were goofing around talking about boys but I am over popko now.

I had so much fun with the girls but my mom just got home so I am going to talk to her about me getting a belly ring. I asked her and she said yes and my papa did to so we are going when babe's parents get here and tomorrow Jude's family moves back here.

I got out my phone to text Jude.
Ramona🖤⚓️🌹: hey Jude I cant wait to see you tomorrow how is your fam.
Jude😛😜: hey mona my family weird and good and arguing yours
Ramona🖤⚓️🌹: good me and Jackson's friends from nyc are here also what happened with your family Jude
Jude😛😜: I will tell you when we get thier bye my parents and Callie are calling me to come bestie
Ramona🖤⚓️🌹: bye

I was now finished texting him i wondered what happened with his family they were normally  close and happy all the time. I went and found my family. I saw my mom she alameda about my relationship with popko I told her everything.

I can't wait to see my best friend I looked up belly rings to find one for me to wear. I can't wait to go with babe and get them done her, Kenzie, Hudson, and trip are look for a new game shakers HQ here in San Francisco.  I wonder if me and Jackson could work with them. After I fount a cute belly ring package I ordered it.

I texted Maddie back
Maddie: you are one of the best dancers and cheerleaders I have worked with Ramona
Ramona: thank you Maddie you know I really have always looked up to you since I started dancing
Maddie:thank you Ramona let me know if you need me I am at my house right now.
Ramona: okay cool I have to go my mom is Calling me downstairs for super bye Maddie.
Maddie: bye Ramona

I got off my phone and ran downstairs ate super. After we ate I put my pajamas on laid out my clothes and took them to my moms bathroom. I just remembered that the cheer coach wants us to start packing our competition bags I got mine out of the closet I l texted Annie asking which uniform to bring she said the first one so I packed that and my game and competition shoes and I put my makeup in the rose tiny suit case. I packed me 4 outfits and a bathin suit and a t-shirt. I can't believe the competition we are leaving for after the football game Friday which we were told to wear a football jersey and ripped jeans to I am wearing Jackson's extra one. Babe is going to wear Hudson's extra one.

I put my bags beside the closet