Paris III - Us

Amber's P.O.V

He took me to the cutest little restaurant ever. We had some spaghetti Bolognese that tasted better than any I'd ever had. I didn't want boujee food on that day. Just normal ordinary food and a fat chocolate mousse cake as dessert.

We'd made an agreement, Dylan and I, not to speak of our normal lives just our names. Because what happens in Paris stays in Paris. I was more than happy with that notion.

Then he took me to a young adult club that I enjoyed immensely. Only eighteen to twenty four year olds were allowed. There was liquor there too because Hello Paris!!!

Dylan wouldn't let me drink though so we just danced up close and personal. Then this song came on and I felt my inner dance goddess fall out of my body. I was twerking and gyrating all over Dylan. And because of how close we were, I couldn't ignore the little situation he had going on downstairs as I kept brushing against him. He held my hips and pulled me close to his body whilst we danced,his lips grazing my ear and my neck.

That tingly feeling came back full swing. I wanted his hands on other parts of my body too not just my hips. I tilted my head to the side to give him full access.

I turned and looped my hands around his neck enjoying the closeness. I had never been so close to a guy in my whole life. It was an exhilarating feeling. So I pulled his head down and kissed him. It was better than the way they described it in novels. Way way better. It felt amazing. And none of those crazy thoughts ran through my head. The ones about how gross kissing was.

It deepened then his hands were squeezing my ass and caressing my waist. I pulled away from him to breath and to whisper something to him, "Can we get out of here?"

****

Third person P.O.V

He hefted her up into his arms and held her against the wall. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, his arms pinned hers against the wall as he kissed the hell out of her mouth.
She moaned into his mouth because of all the things she was feeling that couldn't be formed into coherent words.

"My bed?" He asked after pulling away.
She nodded because she couldn't talk. She felt like she was bursting. Her center was completely wet and her panties were soaked.

He led them to his room....

****

Amber's P.O.V

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with an unfamiliar person. Except maybe not completely considering what had happened the night before. I was sore between my legs. It wasn't a bad pain but it was definitely a sore ache. The panic set in as the full memory of what happened last night hit me. The condom had ripped inside my body releasing his fluids into my body.

I wasn't stupid. I knew exactly what could happen after that incident. It was a straight up baby in the making.

I started panicking for real then,"Dylan! Wake up! We need to go find a pharmacy! Wake up! Wake up!"

Dylan sat up with a start as everything crushed down on him. He grabbed his sweats, a t-shirt, his wallet, shoes and car keys,"Come on then. It hasn't been too long, we should be able to fix all this and you won't have a mistake happening."

We rushed to the nearest pharmacy. He left me in the car as he went to buy the morning after pills to preserve my dignity although I didn't have much left at that point.

He came back with one pink tablet.

"Um...so you take this after you eat and not before. He said it should be able to solve the...um...the  situation," he breathed, scrubbing a hand over his face.

I leaned over the console and touched his face gently, "Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault that it happened. Could've happened to anyone really. It just so happened to be us right at that moment."

He sighed and pressed a kiss on my forehead whilst whispering," I know."

He kissed me then, long and sweet. I knew that this was goodbye.

"Let me have your number so I'll know if everything went well."

"No. I'll be fine. What happened in Paris remember?"

I got out of his car and walked away from Dylan. Walked away from Paris...

*Kenani21*

I wanted to but I just couldn't.
Sex scenes are not for me😶😞.
But you can all conjure up what happened after.
Vote, comment and share please as you like...

****