page 4 took my heart

-Next day-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning rain , raining down hard which I didn't mind at all.

-

I slowly sat up, daydreaming about the day ahead.

-

I walked To my bathroom and did my thing.

-

**skip**

-

After I finished up and felt clean enough to leave this house, I got dressed and left.

-

*

-

*

-

I arrived at the highschool.

-

The high-school use to be a Park but It sadly was burnt down to make this stupid school

-

I walked down the halls.

-

Hearing stuff like.

~

"Is that the new girl ?"

"Haven't I seen her before ?"

"She beautiful."

~

I faced where I heard that last comment come from .

-

The guy was white, whiter then anyone else here.

-

It's like his never been in the sun before.

-

I smiled at my own thought.

-

It was that Justin guy once again.

-

His hair was brown, eyes brown and had a smile to die for. His lips big and calling out for me, telling me to kiss them. He was maybe around 5'7 , he was the tallest of all four guys there. He had on a black V shirt and black jeans. with red supra shoes on

-

His either friend had blue eyes , stunning lips , kinda red lips, redder then any of them, Black long hair that stops at his chest, amazing looking body and was maybe 5'6 . He was In a pink and blue shirt, with ripped jeans and supra shoes on.

-

The guy on the left of him had red hair, most likely dyed it, Green eyes , small lips but really sexy to me, Maybe about 5'4 , he was waring a green shirt that made his eyes lighter then they would normally be.he had purple supra shoes on.

-

His last friend was around 5'3, he was the smallest one of them all, blond hair, kinda brown eyes and was staring me down , like I was something to eat . He was In a shirt that said keep calm and fight on (I just made that up XD) , some jeans that stopped at his ankles and also had supra shoes on , wight once that is. What Is with those guy and supra shoes (XD).

-

I of course wasn't watching were I was walking and hit someone.

-

I fell back Into someones arms.

-

I keep my eyes closed Just in case that guys pissed off at me.