Not a big deal!

Tasha's POV

I was right bout the yelling. I didn't wanna hear. Like who would??

T- So you gonna tell me what happened?? I already know, but I wanna hear it from you.  

I was silent and didn't say anything.  

T- Oh, so you just gonna give me the silent treatment. Ok, I got you T. Can you at least tell me this??   

I  look at him.    

T- What were you guys thinking??   

Me- Twist......I'm 17 going on 18!! It should be my decision whether not I want to have sex with him. And you shouldn't care!      

T- YES I should!!! You're my baby sister, I always care!!     

Me- WE'RE TWO YEARS APART TWIST!!!  

T- So what!?!? You shouldn't be having sex with Diggy!!    

Me- You and Diggy are like bros, what's the big deal??     

T- Because, I can't trust him with you and I can't trust you with him.    

Me- I can't believe you right now!! You're 19 and you shouldn't even be talkin' to me bout having sex!      

T- *raising his eyebrow* What is that suppose to mean??     

Me- You have sex with random fans, who are fucking groupies, all the time!! And you even said that LIVE on the radio!  

T- What does that have to do with anything!?      

Me- It has to do with the fact that you think I'm to young and you're 19 and going around with different girls. And you're mad at ME for ALMOST having sex with MY boyfriend, who is ONE person rather then like 6 different guys. And Diggy is someone that I've know basically almost my whole life Twist! So have you! I met him in 3rd grade, known each other for how long?? FOREVER! Started dating in middle school and we're STILL together. WHY ARE YOU MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL TWIST!???! This is like the first time this has ever happened!      

T- I'm making a big deal because I don't want you to end up like the girls I mess with while I'm on the road.      

Me- What the fuck makes you think I'm gonna end up like them anyways?? I've been with this one guy for what seems like FOREVER! I'm not going to end up like those girls, first of all cuz I'm NOT a slut, I was raised good enough NOT to be! And I know the only reason you fuck with them is because they're sluts and they're willing. Now am I right or am I right!??!    

He didn't say anything. We pulled up to the house, and I got out.    

Me- My point exactly!  

I was walking up the the house and Twist was behind. I was halfway up the stairs.    

T- You know what, go to your room!!   

Me- That's where I was going to go anyways!! SMART ASS!!   

I slammed my room door when I got upstairs.      

T- *yelling* Good! Then STAY THERE!!   

Sometimes I just hate him. I don't get what he's making a big deal out of. Fuck it!! I got my laptop and went on ooVoo, to see if Diggy was online. He wasn't, so I texted him and told him to go on. I didn't have to yell him that twice. He called me.