Shopping and Problems

I woke up a little after 10. Diggy had texted me, "Good morning beautiful. I miss you", like he does every morning. I smiled. I texted him back. I said, "I miss you too. Do you think you can go to the mall today?" After that I did my morning routine. I got in the shower, did my hair, brush my teeth, all that good stuff. I put on some light blue jean hollister shorts, green half shirt that had the number "17" on it, and green sandals. I left my hair curly. I had gold hoop earrings, a gold necklace that Diggy gave me with his name in cursive on it, bangle bracelets, black and green g-shock.

After I got dressed, I took a pic in the mirror like I do everday and posted it on Facebook. I went downstairs to get some breakfast. Everyone was up, I said good morning to them.

Twist- Uh T, where the fuck your clothes at?

Me- Twist, you serious right now?! I've been dressing like this for how long and you're just now noticing!? Didn't we just talk last night. Like don't get it twisted! *smiles*

Twist- *smilles* Ok, ok. I got you sis.

Nicki- So y'all good now?

Me & Twist- Yeah

Me- What time we going to the mall Nicki??

Nicki- Well both of us have to go to the studio for a recording session, so after that. How does that sound Barbz?

Me- Cool with me. Can I invite a friend??

Twist- *gives me a look* What friend you talking bout?!

Me- It's not who you think I'm talking bout. I was talking bout Ashley.

Twist- Huh? You mean Kiesha?

Me- Nooo, I don't call her by her first name. I never have. I always call her Ashley.

Twist- Ok then.

Nicki- Sure you can.

Twist- Well I'm leaving, I see y'all at the studio. Later.

He gave me a hug and left. I gotta text from Diggy.

Convo:

Babe🌚💍: I don't know if can. I'll try. Imma just say I'm going to the studio, but stop by the mall.

Me: No, I don't want you to lie for me. We both were already in a bunch of trouble, don't think we need more.

Babe🌚💍: Ok, how bout I go to the studio, stay for a second then go to the mall?

Me: Lol, ok sure. I'll see you later Daniel. I love you.

Babe🌚💍: I love you too baby girl.

Me: ❤️

Babe🌚💍: 😌

End of convo.

I decided to call Ashley. I called her. One ring.....Two rings.....

Convo:

Ashly: Hello?

Me: Hey Ash!

Ashley: Wassup girl?

Me: Can you come meet me at the studio? Nicki and I are going to the mall after our session.

Ashley: Sure I be there in like 15.

Me: Ok, bye chica!

Ashley: *laughs* Later.

End of convo.

I hung up. Nicki said she was ready to leave. We got in the car and drove to the studio. Tyga and Twist was there.