PARIS

Marinette
"Hunny wake up" my mother said lighting shaking me,"we have to go"
With those words I sprung out of bed and ran to my closet I grabbed my black long sleeved crop top that had rips down to sleeves and my light washed high waisted shorts. I put them on paired with my black vans. Then I brushed my teeth and hair. For my hair I put in a half up half down style then curled the ends. I grabbed my luggage and ran down to the car. On the way to the airport we stopped at a fast food place for breakfast I just got hash browns and an egg muffin the usual. When we got to the airport we boarded the plane and I immediately fell asleep.

Adrian 

I was on stage I looked around and saw 4 people I recognize Alya, Nino, Nathaniel and Chloe but they were all in costume and dancing. I looked at the other person and she was dressed like Alya and Chloe but red and black she wore a red mask her blue hair in pony tails. She glew like the rest but red. I caught her eyes staring into mine the Blue Bell orbs stared into my soul as I hers. She looked down at herself so I did the same and realized I was dressed as chat noir and glowed lime green. I then heard screaming and clapping then I woke up panting and sweating. "What the fuck was that" I ask myself. I check my phone I realized I was an hour late my dance rehearsal 'FUCK' I say in my head and race to get ready.

Marinette
I got off the plane and headed to the car. we drove to the house it was a three story but relatively small at the bottom was a bakery where mama and papa would work.I sighed and walked in and up to my room and in packed. Once I was done I wanted to go explore and sight see. So I told mama and papa," I am going exploring"
"Okay Hunny be back by dinner"
I ran out side and walked to the park across the street. As I walked in I bumped into someone and fell flat on my ass.
"Oh.. I am so sorry" I stammer,"I wasn't...watching where I was going"
"It's fine I wasn't either"I looked up and saw a girl smiling friendly at me. She short brown and orange ombre hair that reaches just below her shoulders.
"The name Alya whats yours"
"Marinette but my friends call me mari"
"Well Mari are you new I haven't seen you around here"
"Yeah I just moved here from California"
"*Gasp* I have always wanted to go there, I love the dance troupe Excess have you heard of them"
"Oh...um.. yeah I have the e seem pretty good"
"Pretty good? Are you kidding me" she asked raising an eye brow.
"They just seem really cocky"
"Oh then let's change the subject what school are you going to?" She asked me.
"Papillion performing arts (PPA)* I said with a little bit of embarassment.
"THATS SO COOL I GO THERE TO ARE YOU A DANCER" She yelled a little to exited.
"Shhshh to loud and yes I am I went to CAFA back in Cali"
"Oh sorry didn't mean to anyways I got to go her give me your phone" she asked holding her hand out I gave it to her," there now you have my number call me we should hang out some other time I feel like we will be good friends" she smiles. I smile back a happy truefull smile. After that encounter I started getting hungry so I stopped by a little café. I sat outside because it was nice when I was waiting for my food I heard music I got curious so I followed the sound. I took me to the Papillion dance studio. I walked in not caring following the music feeling drawn like something is pulling me. I got to a door I stood leaning against the door frame. I just watched as a blonde hair guy dance by himself in the mirror. He was so beautiful the way he moved made me feel butterfly's in my stomach. When he stopped dancing and turned off the music I started clapping. He turned and looked at me quickly. His eyes lock with mine his green eyes feel like they are staring into my soul.
"Your good how long have you danced" I asked generally curious I just wanted to know more about him.
"I have danced my whole life tap,ballet,hiphop, breakdancing you name it I can do it" he said with a cocky smirk," you dance?"
" A little bit" I said down playing my experience.
"Take the floor" he said stepping aside.
"Okay but I am not that good"I said walking past him with a smirk. I plugged in my phone and played 'waiting for superman by daughtry'. I started of slowly doing my carefully planned and practised routine then it got harder it turned into me downing my flips and tricks then I went to the side of the room did a back hand spring into a back walk over front flip layout into a full twist. I have been doing that trick since I was 7 I have never failed it. When the music stoppe I turned and looked at the boy his mouth wide open.
"Are you Fucking kidding me 'i am not that good' he said mocking me from ealier," that was fucking amazing"
"Well I might have been trained in gymnastics and have been studying dance for the last 9 years" I say trying not to brag to much.
"Are you going to PPA he" he said excitedly. I replied with a simple yes and head nod.
His eyes light up with excitement.
"Oh I forgot to introduce my self I am Adrien Adrien Agreste" he said reaching his hand out I took it and said," Marinette Marinette Dupain-cheng" as soon as I touch his hand I feel some sort of sparks all through my body.
He let go and asked if I wanted to dance with home for a little bit I checked the time and said a little bit.
He walked over and put on 'human' we started danceing it felt as if he knew what I was going to do before I did. We moved in perfect sinc with each other. We ended facing each other really close so that I could feel his breath on mine. We both looked from our eyes to our mouths and started leaning in but just before we kiss my phone starts ringing and I pick it up and its my mom telling to get home because it's late. I say sorry to Adrian and we exchange numbers and I leave.

A/n
Sorry for the pov changes.