Date (Jeongyeon)

"Marcus..."

"Marcus..."

"Marcus!" Someone shouted as I woke up

"W-Wha I didn't take the candy Charlie did!" I said as I shoot up.

In front of me was Jeongyeon looking at me with a very odd and confused face.

"Do you want candy?" She asked

"N-No I'm fine, sorry about that. Some nightmare" I said embarrassed ruffling my hair.

I look around to see the place empty with the only person present was Jeongyeon.

"Where are the others?" I asked

"They left a while ago to do some solo shots for the music video and album" she answered

"What about you?"

"As a matter of fact, I already finished mine yesterday" she said proudly.

"Well guess it just you and me today" I said

"Wait while I get ready"

She nods and leaves the room as I do my morning routines.

As I came out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel, I asked her if she wanted to go anywhere.

"Maybe around Tokyo? I don't know my way around Japan so I never really left the hotel area" she said

"Well I guess we'll be going to Tokyo today" I said

"What about the others?"

"They're most likely going to finish late and we can pick them up on the way back home"

I grab the car keys that were located on top of the coffee table and we drove to Tokyo.

"You did bring your mask, right?" I said driving

"Yup, couldn't go out without it" she answered

"I hope there's stuff to do there"

"I'm sure there are a lot of things to do" I said

"Are you thinking of anything in particular?"

"Not really, well just have to look around" she said

"I can't wait to start our date when we arrive"

Jeongyeon's Pov

"I can't wait to start our date when we arrive"

The word date hit me and I felt a little bit weird. Meh, it's probably nothing. I was probably just exited cause we just arrived.

"So what first?" He asked

"What do you think?" I said

"Um... the bathroom?"

"No silly" I laughed and continued

"The mall!"

•••

This here is a tip for the ladies. Never go to the mall alone. And if your going with someone I recommend a really close and nice friend, that's a boy, or your boyfriend. In my case it's my manager.

So your asking why I'm saying this? When you buy stuff from the stores you have to carry your things around and don't your wrists always hurt as well as the weight they give?

Well fear not fellow shoppers cause I have the solution.

If you bring your friend/boyfriend/manager around with you, you don't have to worry about a thing.