Commemorating jason grace

Warning: This article contains spoilers for the burning maze.

Honestly, from the very beginning of the 'Heroes of Olympus' series, I had hated Jason Grace. Not exactly 'hated', but I couldn't stand him and Piper. He was just too perfect, which is totally not my type. He was boring and too disciplined to be a cool demigod.
There were some other stuff about him which didn't exactly strike me as awesome.
However in 'Burning Maze' of the toA series, I started getting attached to his character and I felt absolutely bad for him when I learned that piper had dumped him.
And surprisingly, I got so shaken up at his death that it seemed like he had been in my favorite list from the beginning. A hero like him didn't deserve to die like this, getting speared by Caligula especially after he had faced Gaea herself and not to mention a dozen of other giants and monsters. And people are constantly comparing him with Percy Jackson. I mean, hello! Percy has got a whole series centering himself. I also hate to think that Jason's death is a consequence of Apollo's broken oath on Styx (it isn't, right?*sigh* Poor Apollo.....)
However let's not regret his death but feel grateful that he was there....to smash Gaea's nose, and slay a bunch of giants and monsters. Even Apollo said that he was an amazing hero.
THREE CHEERS FOR THE BLONDE SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!