Ralph: Fixing him

rA9! Reader
Warnings: None
RA900, the most advanced and strongest android. The only one of its kind.
Everybody knew that rA9 was the first Android to ever become Deviant. And the first android to become Deviant just so happened to be RA900. rA9 was the nickname a friend came up with for you.
You looked through the window of the abandoned house. You had found blue blood on the fence, and could've swore you saw someone moving, so you took the risk, walking into the house.
Everybody also knew that rA9 was an RA900. There was only one model of it, so everybody would know them if they saw them. But the last time anybody had seen them was 8 years ago.
You could feel the cold, smooth, sharp blade of a knife pressed up to the back of your neck. You quickly whirled around, and saw an android you recognized as a WR600. But it had a giant scar, its clothes were ripped, and it had a cape made out of a Cargo jacket.
He dug the blade into your neck, rambling on about how the humans hurt him. You quickly held your hands up, the skin disappearing on what wasn't hidden by your black hoodie.
He snapped out of it at that, backing away slowly, but still gripping his knife.
"Ralph is sorry. You must excuse Ralph for his behavior, his fear makes him do things he regrets..." so his name was Ralph, eh? You nodded.
"Why do you talk like that? In third person, I mean." He looked at you confused, then realized what you had asked. He looked down a bit.
"Ralph's wires were switched around. Ralph can only talk normally if he is angry..." he said sadly. You nodded. He looked back up at you. "Who are you..?"
You grabbed ahold of his hand, and he scanned you.
RA900
Status: Deviant
He quickly backed away from you at that information.
"R-rA9..?" He asked, slightly scared considering he just threatened Android Jesus.
You nodded, (H/C) hair moving out of place before you moved it back. You grabbed his hand again.
"Do you have any pliers around here?" You asked. He nodded quickly, grabbing them, and handing them to you.
You told him to get to his knees, and told him to shut himself down. He was nervous, but you convinced him.
Looking around, you saw the messed up wires, fixing them. After a few minutes, you turned him back on, asking how he was feeling.
"I dunno, normal, I guess..?" He said, confused. You hadn't done anything to him. Or had you..?
Then he realized.

He spoke normally.

You smiled, knowing he realized. You smiled, and without warning, he got up and hugged you.
"You fixed me..." he said. You nodded.
"Thank you..." he trailed off, not knowing your real name. You smiled again.
"(Y/N)." You said. He smiled.
"Thank you for helping me then, (Y/N)..."