[Request] Daniel: Those exist?

Daniel x Neko!Princess!Reader
Warnings: cussing
Oof I tried my best so hopefully this doesn't suck lol
This was requested

     Damnit, where the hell am I now? I thought. My friend decided it would be a great idea to demonstrate his world jumping powers. It would've been cool, had he not gotten me stuck in this world, with no way of getting out.
You see, I'm from a different world. One with all kinds of creatures. I was a neko, and a princess at that. But I suppose that wouldn't do me much good here.
I got up and looked around. I was in some sort of alleyway. I spotted a (F/C) beanie laying in a corner. It was dirty, but it would cover my ears. I quickly put it on.
     I wrapped my tail around my hips, disguising it as a furry belt, and walked out.
I looked around. I saw people walking around, but they didn't look like humans. They had these weird LED things in the side of their heads. I went up to one of them.
"Excuse me, miss, but where am I?"
They turned towards me. She looked confused but answered nonetheless.
"You are in Detroit, Michigan." She answered politely. You nodded, and walked away.
--------------------
     I had been looking around for a while. I wanted to find a safe place for me to stay until I could go back to my world, but so far the only answer I've gotten was 'No'.
     I was at the last house on the street. It looked kind of run down, but not too bad.
     I went up and knocked on the door. There wasn't any answer.
     I was about to turn and walk away, but the door opened. It wasn't open much, I couldn't see anybody, but I could hear them.
     "H-hello? C-can I... C-can I help you?"
     I nodded, hopefully.
     "I was looking for a place to stay, at least for the night. Everybody else said no." I explained quickly.
     It went silent for a moment, and then the door opened fully.
     The voice belonged to a blonde man. He had really pretty, blue eyes.
     "C-come in, I guess..."
---------------------------
     I had been staying with Daniel for about a week now. He had some trust issues, but I didn't worry about that. He also told me some things about his past, like the little girl, named Emma, that he took care of.
     Apparently, he was something called an 'Android'. Apparently all those other people with LED's are, too.
     When I asked about it, I simply told him I was from another country. I had only just came here, but I already knew English.
     He was still skeptical, but he did tell me what an Android was.
--------------------------
     Daniel had gone out to get food, so I could finally take the beanie off, and stretch my tail.
     I was cooking. I didn't really bother to put the beanie back on and hide my tail again, but I didn't feel the need to.
     Also, I had completely forgotten about said ears and tail.
     I heard the door open. Daniel was back early. I set some food down on the table. I looked up, only to see Daniel standing there, looking confused, and kind of surprised.
     "W-... What are those?"
He asked me, gesturing to something.
     That's when I realized he could see my ears and tail.
     I attempted to stutter out a reply, but I couldn't. So I just told the truth.
     "I-I'm a... I'm a Neko." I said, shyly. I watched his LED turn yellow, then to red.
     "I looked through my database. T-those are mythical creatures, how can you be one?"
     You sighed. "Because I'm from a different world, okay? I had a friend there, his name was Avery. He had these powers that enabled him to jump from world to world. So he tested them out on me. However, something went wrong, and I ended up in an alleyway, here. Then I found you." I explained
     Daniel just looked confused. His LED was yellow, now.
     I knew he was probably going to asked for proof, so I snapped my fingers. A chocolate appeared in my hands, and I held it out to him. His LED turned red for a split second, then back to yellow.
     "S-so... Neko's... those exist?" He asked, taking the chocolate.
     "Technically, yes." I said.
--------------------
     Another day had passed. He had been asking me to show him stuff all night, so I was exhausted.
     I was eating a pop tart, when I heard a knock on the door. Daniel was asleep, or, since Androids apparently can't sleep, in rest mode, so I answered the door.
     I was met with a tall, black haired male. He had a black hoodie, black pants, and black boots. His eyes were grey. He was smiling.
     "Avery!" I shouted. I hugged him quickly, as he hugged back.
     I didn't notice Daniel standing in the room, and neither did Avery.
     I pulled away from the hug, and then slapped him.
     "Ow, what the hell was that for!?"
     I huffed. "For stranding me in this fucking place for a week." I said.
     Somebody cleared their throats in the room behind us. It was Daniel.
     We both turned to look at him.
     "Is this... Avery?" He asked. I nodded, happily, to which Avery looked at me with an, 'ex-fucking-scuse-me-bitch?' face.
     Daniel waved, and Avery smiled.
     "This is Daniel, I've been staying with him for the past week." I said. Avery nodded.
     "Nice to meet you, dude." He said. Daniel smiled and nodded, before turning back to me.
     "I guess this means that your leaving then, huh?" He asked, sadly. I nodded.
     My smile turned into an apologetic one. Avery's did too.
-------------------------
     We eventually got all of my stuff together. Daniel had bought me a few things, so I had had something to do while I was here for the week.
     Eventually, we were done.
     "Well, bye, I guess..." Daniel said, sadly, with a small smile.
     "Goodbye," I said back. Me and Avery walked out. My ears dropped down, as did my tail. I looked back and saw Daniel standing in the doorway, watching us. I looked at Avery, who playfully scoffed, and nodded.
     I quickly ran back over to Daniel, and before he could do anything, kissed him. He kissed back. After a minute, we broke away.
     "I'll visit, I promise." I said, and he smiled.
     "C'mon, your majesty, we don't have all day," Avery teased. You grinned before running back over to him.
     "Shut up," you told him, playfully. "You're just mad that you don't have a girlfriend." You teased back. Avery laughed.
     "Oh really?" He asked, grinning. Before I knew it, I was running from him, while we both laughed. Eventually, he caught up to me, grabbed my arm, and we both disappeared.
     Daniel sighed, and walked back in. He couldn't wait to see you again.

WOOOO this took a long time to write. School fucking sucks
Right now. Because of all the two hour delays and closings we've been having because of the stupid snow storm, we literally do nothing. And that would be good, if it wasn't for 7 hours.

Message to the requester
Oof so hopefully this was good lmao, I didn't exactly know how to write this, so I went through some of your story's lol.

ANNYYYWAAAYYYY, GOODBYE
-MemeSentByCyberlife