where it begins

dagger's P.O.V

you ever feel like you were dying a slow but painful death in a fucking dungeon no fucking reason,

that's exactly how I feel at the moment.

black...gray...white

The only colors I've seen in 4 months tops,

and there sickening.

It was a very cold morning in the cell ,filled with the not so present air I have to breath in everyday.it really does seem as if the air gets harder and harder to breath as the hours past by. I was woken by the sound of doors being banged on a few doors down from my cell causing me to sit up In a hurry. As I sat up in bed a cup fell over that's was on the night stand that was closer to my bed, when the sound went off it alarmed my roommate causing hem to sit up with a jolt as well.

He looked over to me and saw my state of horror and immediately got from under the covers and out the bed to see if I was ok.

"hey, hey sweets what's wrong huh?" He said soothingly while rubbing my legs trying to calm me down.

"I thought I heard yelling coming from down the hall."i said with a shaky voice.

I don't think I've introduced you to hem yet.

Westley Williams, also known as chainsaw. Westley and I have known each other since he was 4 and I was a new born. When people ask why are we so close I either say we have been though a lot together, we go way back, or we bestfriends even though he's really like an over protective brother to me. ever since he found out about the pregnancy he was there for everything with my two other friends. lets just say there all in jail for me but all different reasons. They really don't play about me.

"hey hey its ok sweets yeah??I promise your safe with me ok??your ok*pulls into a hug*..maybe it was nothing.. you know this stress isn't good for you or the baby so lets just go back to sleep ok??"I nodded as my head was connected to his chest breathing in and out slowly as he rubbed my back in circles.

but that moment came to an end.

As we broke the hug the door opened with a bang causing Westley to spike up like a rocket as two guards walked into the room, one with a lighting stick and another holding two meddle things In his hands.

"prisoner 328 and prisoner 418,stand up and face the wall" the first guard said as he started to come closer to the bed that Westley was protectively standing over me as I sat down.

"what the hell is this?!?"

"shut the hell up prisoner 418!!!face the god damn wall now!!"

Westley looked at the guard into his eyes with a dirty look and the guard gave it right back making me smirk. But that smirk feel when the lightning stick came into my view as the second guard tried to get closer to me but was also stopped by Westley.

"don't you dare try to fucking touch her.." Westley replied in a low and raspy voice.

the guards then started to fight hem but Westley was obviously winning this fight. as the second guard was fighting Westley the 1st guard came over to me and took me by my right arm pulling me up aggressively pushing my back into the wall knocking all of the breath out of me.

"LET HER FUCKING GO SHES PREGNANT!!!"

I was focused on Westley's voice when I felt a shock of pain go through my right arm causing me to whimper.

"now that's done this wont hurt a bit"

I looked at the guard in fear as I seen hem pull out an nettle out of his pocket. Before I could protest the nettle was already injected into me.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER!!!!!NO!!"

Westley's voice was the last thing I heard before I hit the floor and my vision

went black all around me.