Lets Take A Walk Shall We

Daggers p.o.v

My first time being greeted onto the ground was the feeling of the warm sun hitting my skin in all the right places making me gasp in delight. I looked back to see Monty and jasper talking in a group of people I was unfamiliar with talking about stupid shit as always making me grin.

my grin was soon token away at the sound of Finns voice coming from the left of me.

"so mount weather,when do we leave??"

''right now, tomorrow we bring back food" the question was answered by the magnificent Clarke herself , I guess I can already predict she's gonna be the one running things while were down here, everything's always run by her.

"How are the two of you gonna carry enough food for a hundred?" and then the devil himself starts talking,well in my eyes he's the devil, he's the reason I was in this shit whole.as the conversation went on I creeped closer to the group to get a better listen to what there saying.

As I crept closer Finn had swerved around grabbing the two closest people in his sight,that being jasper and Monty,pulling them around by their collars around to his group of people.

"Four of us. Can we go now?" Finn asked getting more anxious  as they stood not doing anything.

he really thinks he's finna take jasper and Monty and not get another person to come along,he got another thing coming for them.i grabbed my swollen belly and slowly stepped down from the dropship  doors nearly falling down making me groan out causing the attention of the small group in front of me to shift to me.

"dagger!?*runs over*you ok?" jasper was the first to  reach me and then came Monty,both carrying faces of concern.

"yea I'm ok,promise...I'm going with you guys if you like it or not"i told them in my straight face.

"like hell you are,your not going with them"my head shifted to the right in a jiffy,well I guess he's back.

"Westley, you cant stop me, you-

"he's right, you cant come,your pregnant and were not putting yours or this babies life in danger D,you have to know that" Monty said as he rubbed my back.

"please, you know I don't like being left without the 3 of you, you 3 know I need to be with you......please" I begged lookin into all of there eyes with a pleading look holding onto my growing bump.the three of them all exchanged looked, the looks they gave each other before they say I can do something they told me I couldn't, Monty was the first to answer.

"ok,ok fine you can come with us, but you have to stay in our sight and you have to be with at least one of us three ok?''i then felt my lips curling up quickly as so as my eyes, i then happily through my arms around my three boys.

"thank you thank you!!I love guys!"

"sounds like a party. make it seven" miss Octavia Blake,guess she's joining us too,now all hell is finna break through.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" bellamy Blake,protective older brother of Octavia Blake,the man who also saved my life.

"going for a walk "Octavia said as she walked away from the conversation.

"I know how she feels"

"what's that mean"

"I have you three" I said with a evil grin making them all chuckle a little.

"ok,now let's go"