Chapter 3:The Night:Part 3

Kristie's POV

I stopped crying and looked up at Avi and whispered:

"It's Jeremy, help! Bring me to my room and go out the window fast!"

"Okayy! I'll carry you, lets go."  ....... What? Don't give me that face I was sitting on him! Geez......

So we- I mean he ran to the room and laid me on the bed then ran out the window. While he did that, I sat up with the blanket on my lap and turned the TV on.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Jeremy yelled. I ran to the door, suddenly, Jeremy grabs me and pushes me to my bed room door, which wasn't closed all the way. So that made me fall on the floor. HARD WOOD FLOOR.

Jeremy was so drunk, i could taste and smell it from him kissing me.Yes America, he did it. He threw me on the bed, he takes his belt off and starts whipping me, i'm screaming for help for Avi to come get me. But then, Jeremy stops whipping me and starts......ya know, I'm still screaming for help, but i stopped because I saw Avi crying through the window. But he never cries.....

Avi's POV

I started crying hearing Kristie scream and shout for my name.I got up and said:

" I got to do something." So I ran to the door {the door was open}, wiped my tears away, pounded on my chest, and kicked opened the door. As i opened the door I saw Jeremy on top of Kristie, humping her.

I pushed Jeremy off, kicked his nuts,and started punching and kicking him. "Krist, hurry, put some clothes on, get a suitcase, put clothes in it. You gonna stay at my house for a couple of MONTHS so i can take care of you now. Kay?" I said.

"Okay Avi." She responded

I stared at Jeremy and said:

"Wash yourself, you bleeding" And Kristie started laughing on the floor.

*skipping getting ready*

"Okay Avi, I'm ready." She said as she walked to where I was outside.

"Lets go then." I said with one of my famous smile/smirk that Kristie would blush to.

Wait, do I love Kristie?

Yes, I do.

But Why Me?

Kristie's POV

*skipping halfway drive to Avi's house*

Pretty Hurts suddenly came on the radio, so I started singing, then Avi comes in singing in his sexy bass voice. But he was doing it funny so I started laughing.

By the time we got to Avi's, I went staight to the guest room and let me tell you, it is the nicest house you'll ever be in. So I stayed in there for at least an hour looking at my Twitter and stuff. By the time it was 10 o'clock, I went to bed.

But then, I woke up at 1:30 in the morning, feeling like I was going to puke. So I ran to the bathroom, opened the toliet seat, and vomited and gagged. When I stopped, i started crying saying " No, no its not true. I'm pregnant." Then I ran to Avi's room. " I think I'm.....pregnant." I thought.

Avi's POV

It was at least 1:33 in the morning and I have been woken up by Kristie coming to my room.

"Hey Kristie, what's the matter?" I asked. All of the sudden, Kristie kisses me. I could smell some puke on her, so I stopped the kiss.

"Did you puke Kristie?" I asked again. She nodded her head yes.

" I think I'm.....pregnantI don't know what to do Avi, help me please!" Then she started crying and I started holding her and rocking her. I was humming to her till she stopped crying and fell asleep. And I did the same.

I woke up at 8:49 a.m. I thought Kristie would wake up by now. So i walked carefully out the room to the kitchen to make some breakfest. But first I had to call the guys for some help.

***********************************************

Hey beautiful people! I am so sorry I took like a bunch of months to do this. But I hope u liked it.

My Twitter is: @KaylaJulien if u wanna know when im gonna update. Till then, Love u!