Chaper 6:The Test

Kirstie's POV

Well, today im gonna take a pregnancy test and Avi is gonna help me, along with Mitch. Not like putting the stick and....NEVERMIND!
So lest begin! The box says that after I do my thing, I have to wait 2 minutes for form line(s). If there is 1line, I'm not pregnant, but if it's 2 lines, I'm... pregnant.. Okay, let's get started...I'm nervous.
{1 minute later}
I am so scared and nervous. Having an unborn baby in my stomach, is a big responsibility. Especially when your going to be on tour in a month. If I'm pregnant, I'll cry tears of joy, but I'll cry tears of sadness. You know why? Because one, I'll be so excited and happy to start a family. And 2, I'm only 22 and Jeremy said that said that he'll never hurt me, but here I am, taking a pregnancy test. But right now, I don't want to talk about him, I just want to know if the test says if I'm pregnant or not.
So I look at the test stick ( I don't know why I called it that), and it had 1line! " Thank God!" I said as i look up at the ceiling. I looked back at it and another line was forming, I started sobbing and crying and bawling. I cried so hard and loud, that Mitch, Scott, Kevin, and Avi came in.
"What's wrong, Kirstie?" Avi asked, worriedly, if that's a word. I showed him the stick, then he passed it to Scott, then Kevin, to Mitch. And Mitch was so mad, that he threw the stick on the floor and stormed out of the bathroom, till he ran outside and slammed the door.
Kevin and Scott went to go sit down in the couch. They were devastated.
" Babe, are you okay? Do you want me to handle it?" Avi asked so calmly and politely.
"No Avi, I got it." I said as I kissed him on the cheek. Then I walked straight to the door, I heard sobbing. Then I opened it.
It was in the afternoon, and the bright sun shined in my eyes to much, I blocked my forehead to look. I heard the soft crying again. It was Mitch, on the grass with his head in his knees, curled up like a ball. I walked down the steps, and sat next to Mitch.
"Mitch, listen, you don't have to worry about-" Mitch interrupted me.
" NO, I DO HAVE TO WORRY!" He exclaimed as he brought his head up. His eyes and face were red. Tears were coming down his face, some tears were dried up. " I have to worry because your my friend, your my sister. I have to worry because I have to watch you more. I'm gonna have to watch you push out a baby for God's sake! All I can do is look at you now. What about the Haiti tour?!"
"Look Mitch, your not the one who is pregnant. Your not the one who has and is gonna push out a baby in 9 months. You don't need or have to to worry! PTX can stay in Avi's house for my whole pregnancy. We are still doing the tour. Everyone is gonna watch me, AND the baby! *chuckle* Just calm down, okay?" Then I put my arms and hands out for a hug. "Now can you please give me a hug?" I asked. he just sat there. " don't leave me hanging,.... my arm is hurting." Instantly Mitch gave me a hug. "There's my Mitch." I said, happily smiling.
" Now, let's get inside. I'm getting cold. But I have a plan."
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey people! Happy New Years! I'm so sorry about what I said. I really had no time to update. but this time, I'm gonna update whenever I can and have to.
Love life,
Abby.