18: his text

Jennie's POV

I was sitting on the bed naked, wrapped in the thick hotel sheets. My body felt good and my heart was full. Lisa went to hit the showers because well you know. She had practically begged me to join her in the shower but i refused because i knew that we would end up doing it and we'll never come out of there. I was already drained and i wanted nothing more than to shower and get in bed and cuddle her to sleep, i wanted to wake up next to her tomorrow. I wanted Lisa to be the first person i see in the morning. I want to be able to remember her like today even though she said that i would forget. I had faith that i would be able to.

I sighed as i grabbed my phone from the bedside table, i had completely ignored all the notifications today because i was having so much fun with Lisa. I unlocked my phone and began to scroll through my messages.

new messages from Jichu🍗 and 3 others.

Jichu🍗: yoyo wassup men how's cafe hopping?
Jichu🍗: i threw a big snowball at Irene while she wasn't looking LOL you should've seen her face!

I snorted at Jisoo's message, she always had a funny way of talking, and poor Irene unnie Jisoo is such a crackhead haish. But hmm so i had intended to go cafe hopping with Lisa huh? But then i got into an accident.

Me: i didn't go cafe hopping, long story actually but i went to the christmas event!! it was incredible. and irene unnie must be so mad at you tsk what are you, six?

I replied to Jisoo and opened the next chat.

Irene unnie: yah jennie kim! did you know your bestfriend threw a snowball at me? and she and seulgi was just laughing away tsk!

I read Irene's message next and laughed. She sounded so pissed i hope she taught Jisoo a lesson. And oh so the 3 of them went out together, but why didn't i join? Is it because i only wanted to spend the whole day with Lisa? Aishh im too whipped.

I replied to Irene unnie and moved on.

Sajangnim: Remember that you are here with your company, not for a honeymoon with your oppa!

Huh? Sajangnim knows about my relationship with Lisa? Does that mean the entire company knows too? Wow i didn't know i was so bold to let everyone know that i am dating a girl. I guess love makes you do stuff you wouldn't even think of doing. And its funny how he addressed Lisa as my oppa, i mean she really is such an oppa though, i even call her daddy- gosh what's wrong with me?

I finally opened the last message and frowned.

Oppaaa😚❤️: hey how was today baby? what did you do? im really sorry i couldn't be there with you.

Is this Lisa? I guess i really call her oppa usually, no wonder sajangnim even said that. So the contact name makes sense but the message... doesn't? Why was she asking me what i did today? I spent the entire day with her. Why did she even text me to ask that when im literally beside her the whole day?! And what's with the apology about not being there with me???

My mind whirled with questions. What is happening? Is the message a joke? It wasn't even funny. I furrowed my brows and just then i received another text message from Jisoo.

Jichu🍗: wait what the chiken?! i thought you said taehyung oppa had an emergency and flew back to seoul? or did you find someone to go to the christmas event with you?

Now my head was spinning. Taehyung oppa? Isn't that our colleague? What does this even have to do with him?!

Me: what is going on jisoo? why are you mentioning taehyung all of a sudden? i went to the event with lisa.