4 Straiton City

Pokémon Update:
Oshawott (m)- Mild
Moves: Tackle, water gun, razor shell
Pidove (m)-Quirky
Moves: Tackle, gust, quick attack
Lillipup (m)- Modest
Moves: Tackle, bite
Tepig (m)- Adamant
Moves: Tackle, ember, fire pledge

After passing through Route 2, Touko has finally made it to Striation City.

"Striation Gym, here I come!" Touko yells, cheering with Oshawott not far behind her. Several citizen turn to see what the commotion is about. Touko blushes, "Opps, sorry," she whispers to herself. "Anyway, we should head to the Pokécenter. We need to restock on food and supplies. I'm pretty sure mom set up a bank account for me."

Oshawott agrees with Touko and loyally follows behind Touko.

Touko suddenly stops, causing Oshawott to bump into her legs. Touko looks down at Oshawott, "Hey, bud. Where is the Pokémon center?"

Oshawott sweat-drops at his trainer, "Try asking a stranger," he suggested.

Touko lit up, "What a great idea!" She turns on her heel and heads for the nearest person she could find, "Excuse me, sir."

A young man with light green hair turns to the voice. The person just a year older than her is wearing a black vest with a white undershirt. He also sports black dress pants with brown shoes. "Ah, hello there. Do you need something, Young Lady?"

"Mhm, sorry. I'm new in the city and I need help finding the Pokémon center. Can you show us where it is?" Touko asks.

"Why, of course. Follow me!" The green haired, young man says. He starts to walk in a direction with Touko and Oshawott following him, "So, what brings you to Straiton City?" He turns to look at Touko.

"I want to challenge the gym here to earn my first badge," she says and picks up Oshawott. "My names Touko Yamamoto and this is my partner in crime. Say 'Hi' Oshawott." Touko introduces herself then urges her partner.

"Hello!" Oshawott says, waving his little hand.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Cilan, a Pokémon connoisseur." Cilan says placing his hand on his chest.

Touko looks at Cilan, "Wow!"

Oshawott tilts his head to the side in confusion, "Pokémon connoisseur?"

Touko turns to explain to Oshawott, "Pokémon connoisseurs use their knowledge and experience to judge the compatibility between Trainers and their Pokémon. They help them form closer relationships."

"Exactly!" Cilan agrees then stops, "Here we are!"

In front of them stood the grand building of the Pokémon center.

"Ah, thanks Cilan!" Touko smiles at the young man.

Cilan waves in return, "It was my pleasure." Then turns around and leaves.

"Okay, Oshawott, let's get started." Touko steps into the building with her partner behind her.

"Welcome to the Pokémon Center." The soft voice of Nurse Joy rings through the building.

Touko smiles at Nurse Joy as she approaches the counter. She turns to Oshawott who seems to understand already. He hops into her arms then Touko set him on the counter along with her four Pokéballs. "Can you heal them?" she asks, already knowing the answer but is just being polite.

"Of course, they'll be out in a few minutes." Nurse Joy says as she loads the Pokéballs into a tray and gives them to her assistant, Audino.

Touko walks away from the front counter and into a small shop in the Pokécenter. She finds the Pokéfood, Pokéballs, and potions she needs for the trip and pays for them using the bank account her mom set up for her. Touko also picks up some lunch at another convention store on her way back. By the time Touko finished, Nurse Joy and Audino we're already don't healing her Pokémon.