Soulmates Au

Au = Alternate Universe (if you didn't know)
In this Au nothing in the show happened like
Will going missing and El having powers.
inspired by: itstjdg013 aka maxxinemfieldxx 
Your POV

My twin brother and I are sitting on the couch watching E.T for the 100th time and as you can tell, we are extremely bored.
Y: Wanna find our soulmates?
M: What?
Y: I know it sounds weird but we have nothing better to do.
M: That's true, although E.T is a good movie, I'm getting bored of it.
He turns off theT.V and goes upstairs.
Y: Where are you going?
M: I'm getting pens, duh.
Y: Oh yeah...

You're probably wondering "Y/n, how the hell can you find your soulmate with a pen?" Good question. You see, when you write on your skin it shows up on your soulmate wherever you wrote. For example: you draw a face on your palm, that same face will show up on your soulmate's palm. When people discovered this they started to write little sentences to their soulmate and soon enough they contacted each other this way. This helps people a lot because once they find their soulmate they become happier. At this point I really want to find my soulmate because I have been really sad recently and I want to become happier like those other people who found their soulmates.

Now you might me wondering "Do you want a specific person to be your soulmate?" Yeah actually, his name is Will Byers. We've known each other since kindergarten. By second grade I started to have different feelings for Will, like more than a friend. It's fine if it isn't him, but I'd be a tiny bit disappointed. Now you might be wondering " What's your twin brother's name" and I'm not going to tell because you're being nosy........it's Mike(haha I'm funny 😄......... no I'm not😅).

Once Mike came with the pens I started to get nervous.
M: You ready?
I take a deep breath and shake away my anxiety.
Y: Y-yeah.
I grab a pen and start writing on my arm.

Will's POV

I was listening to the clash with Jonathan and we were dancing around my room like idiots(ME😂). Suddenly Jonathan stopped dancing and looked at my arm. I gave him a confused look.
JB: Did you write to your soulmate yet?
W: No. Why?
JB:Because it says "Hi soulmate" on your arm.
I slowly turn my head to see the words " Hi soulmate" on my arm.
W: I-I didn't write that....
JB:Omg.....OMG!!!!
I start to panic(at the disco......I'm going to stop).