Chapter Seventeen

Will's POV
Things between me and Marie keep heating up. I knew we would sleep together I just didn't think it would be yet, no I don't regret it I just want her back. She's fallen asleep I take a look at her hand and sees she's still wearing her promise ring I gave her, this makes me smiles I know that she still loves me. I think we both must have fallen asleep on the sofa, because next thing I know it's 7.30am. I wrap my arms around Marie's tummy I love feeling Tyler move.
'Will' Marie moans
'Yes babe, you ok?' I kiss her head ,
'Yeah I am sorry' I stop moving and try and work out what she's sorry for,
'What you sorry for?'
'That's was wrong wasn't it to sleep together?' I laugh
'No it wasn't wrong I love you are the mother of my child, you just need to agree to be my missus again' she sits there for a while as I run my fingers over her tummy and up to her top and kiss her neck.
'You mean the world to me, and so does our baby, I don't want anyone else, you're all I want now. I can't bear the thought of u with another guy, never could to be honest' I kiss her head again.
'Will I won't make you happy'
'Babe we'll have our good days and bad days, we'll fight and we won't, but there is no one else I want to spend my days with'
'Yes Will I know but I don't want you to feel trapped with me cos I am having your baby'
'You having my baby just making things perfect, and as for trapping me, I could have turned my back on u and him anytime, I could just pay child support, but I didn't cos he is my son and you are the love of my life, I never stop loving you. Yes I wanted to wait to have kids but I wouldn't change it for the world.'
'Every day I fall more in love with you my Mr' Marie replies,
'You're my girlfriend again?' She nods as she leans forwards to kisses my lips,
'I love you babe but I need to get ready for this scan, then we need to plan his room and our bedroom babe' I get up off the sofa and help her up,
'I need a shower, can we come back here after the scan to pack my stuff?' I nod and give her a hug then I watch her go upstairs. I've got my girl back again, and I get to see our son for the first time today well technically second time but first time knowing he is my son, it gonna be a good day.