'

I jogged downstairs before sitting down at the small kitchen island devouring the toast laid out before me. I watched as my mother came from the bathroom in a skirt and high heels. I raised an eyebrow skeptically. She scowled at me. "Don't give me that look, you know it's my first day at work. Don't worry as soon as today's over ill go back to sweatpants and sneakers." I raised my hands into the air defensivly. "I never said anything."

"Right. That's what they all say." She said sarcasticly as she grabbed her unreasonably large handbag from the counter.

(If I was being honest it reminded me a bit of the TARDIS, but you didn't hear that from me.)

I grinned sheepishly before reassuring her she looked good. She rolled her eyes at me but the fond smile on her face betrayed her. She reached over to me and ruffled my hair till it was left in a tangle before heading towards the front door.

"I booked an appointment with a hairdresser for tonight don't worry." She said as she put her shoes on. It warmed my heart a little knowing she had noticed. But then again when hadn't she.

"Well then, I'll be off! See you tonight!" The soft sound of the lock on the door signaled she had left. I sat at the island for a little longer until my eyes caught sight of the clock hanging above the oven

-Shit! I'm late!- I raced upstairs to grab my bag and I pulled my beanie over my head, uncaringly tucking my hair into it. Running downstairs again I quickly shoved my shoes on before opening the door, my keys in hand. I hurried down my driveway, making sure not to trip on the small pothole that i had discouvered, ( and obviously tripped on) upon my first day at the house. Just before I shut the gate behind me something practically flew past me and knocked me to the ground in the process. A small sound of pain left my mouth, as my ass made contact with the pavement and small stones pricked the skin of my palms.

"Ah! Sorry I didn't see you." Not looking up I mearly raised my hands and winced at the little pinpoints of blood on them.

"You better be mate." I finally muttered in reply. Suddenly a large hand was thrusted in front of my face. I finally looked up at my assailant.

-Great,- I shook my head and grabbed his hand before heaving myself up. - how am I meant to stay mad at a guy that looked like a puppy?-

-----------------------------------------------

, I got round to writing this, it's a bit short I know but hopefully as this fic continues the chapters will get longer and I hope you'll stick around till the end! :) I'll try update faster too, but I can't really make any promises lol.

If you liked it please leave a vote! Also, quick question, who do ya'll think he ran into? ;)

<33

Edited :D!