'

"So, Haechan was it?" I lifted my eyes to meet Jaemin's, cautious of his bored tone . "How are you liking Neo tech high? You should know your way around already, am I right?" I frowned to myself at his obvious threat, but the other two didn't seem to notice.

"Not really, I mean I can get around fine but I can't  seem to find my locker anymore." I glanced over to where Jeno was standing in the queue, ordering food for both of us. 

"I swear jeno can be such an asswipe some times. I can't believe he just abandoned you on yor second day." A boy with cabbage green hair groaned to me. I smiled and laughed. Cute. At the sound of my laugh he looked even more encouragedand rolled up his sleees before what was probably trying to be seductive, but sounded closer to shrek, and said. "Never fear babe, I'll have a word with him." Even adding a cheesy wink at the end. The whole table bursted out into giggles, even Jaemin who was covering his face. 

"It's fine." I said still laughing, slowly coming to a stop. "Oh, by the way. What are your names?" I didn't even bother to look at Jaemin, knowing that he knew, and instead looked at the two babies sitting infront of me.It would be nice having a name to their face instaed of calling them cabbage hair and well, does he really have orange hair? Sure. Maybe I should come to school blonde and just say I bleached it. Much to think about indeed...

At the mention of names "carrot head(?)" perked up and  quickly stammered out a greeting before sticking out a hand over the table. I laughed. "Nice to meet you too Jisung." I high-fived his hand and watched him in amusement feeling particuly comortable around the two. I looked over at cabbage hair expectantly. 

"I'm Chenle and i'm from China! Nice to meet you." 

There was a lull in the conversation after that but it was pretty easy with them, although Jaemin was still not talking. A few minutes had passed, still without Jeno and I felt like I was doing good. That was until Chenle randomly grabbed my hand lokking at me with those darned puppy eyes of his "Hyung..." I tilted my head slightly, the sudden term catching me off guard.

"Yeah? Is something wrong?" I sneaked a glance at Jaemin. He only watched me with a mix of amusement and suspicion.

"It's just...If been thinking about this for a while now... You're so pretty!" 

"I'm sorry what-" I yanked my hand out his grip and pressed the back of my hand over my mouth in embarrassment, blood traveling to my head. 

chenle, seemingly unfazed continued talking "I wouldn't be surprised if the princes try and recruit you." 

I stopped at that. The who? The fuck went on here while I was gone. 

My confusion must of shown on my face because they both looked at each meaningly. 

"They're like this group of friends, at least they were, before the girls started to cal them the princes. Well I mean they were all rather good looking honestly, but then everything changed suddenly, and now they're this coldgroup of guys that only have interest in pretty people."

 I grimaced at that. These prince guys were starting to sound worse and worse.

"I don't think i'd want to join even if they asked." 

Jeno quietly slid into the seat next to me, scaring the crap out of me, and placed a metal tray in front of me. I jumped slightly, the metal scraping against the table making me involuntarily shiver.

"Jeez Jeno throw them a bit harder why don't you?" I threw an annoyed glare his way but still accepted the tray with a quiet thanks and a grateful smile. 

" So what we talkin' bout? Getting along well?" He said through a mouthful of rice. I threw him a disgusted look as rice decorated the table. 

"I was just explaining to Haechan-hyung who the princes were and- "
("Oh yeah, I mentioned them yesterday." " Shut up hyung no-one asked." "Hey! Jaemin-ah! I'm your hyung, don't be so mean..")

I watched Chenle take a deep breath before continuing in amusement.

"AND THAT the princes might want him."

I was feeling a little uncomfortable now. I definitly didn't want to join these dumbass princes, hell I didn't even want to see them. I tuned out the conversation floating between Jeno and chele, focusing on my rice. 

It was Jisung that spoke up. "Don't look now Haechan, but the table behind you to the left, that's them." But me being me I immediately turned around and quickly found them. How did I not see them before?

They were all rather tall with a few exceptions and several of them even had dyed hair. (That seemed to be a recurring theme in this school). But the most noticeable thing about them was their faces. Think Brad Pitt and Leonardo di Caprio but like, asian.  

I heard Jisung behind me making a noise of indignation.
"You really don't listen, do you?"
"Depends on who you are."
"Wow I feel honoured."
"You should be."

Turning back to face them I chuckled grimly. "And you think that they will want me?"

"Well yeah but I don't actually recommend that you join. They're not very nice..." 

"Don't worry, I won't." I snorted through my nose quickly glancing at Jaemin. 

"They're complete asshole. They're the kind of guys that lead on girls before crushing them; the type that does exercise for fun and that drowns kittens for a laugh."

I turned my head again to sneak a glance as if to confirm his words, but accidentally catching the eye of one of them.
Mark Lee. That fucker. I watched as his eyes widened as if in shock, before changing into something smugger, his lips curling into a smirk. I watched as he nudged the person next to him, whispering something into his ear. I turned back quickly as if burnt.

"One of them saw me."
"What! Who?!" Mark Lee.
"I don't know, some guy with black hair sitting next to some tall fucker."

"Oh shit." I peered over at Jeno.
"That's Mark fucking Lee." He was looking over at their table when his face contorted into one of panic.
"And he's coming over here. Shit shit shit" Gazing behind my should I saw, sure enough, Mark striding my way.
I'm fucking toast.

------------
Hii~ Sorry for being a bit late, I wrote a bit of a long chapter to makeup for it. Hope it's up to standards!

Edited  XD <33