AVERAGE

Jungkook was (not) your average 20 year old

Jungkook was (not) your average 20 year old. Don't get me wrong - he isn't emo, or doesn't call himself ''weird'' and yes, although he wears an overwhelming amount of black, he knew other colors existed.

He was born into a fairly normal family, loving parents and a slightly annoying, egotistical older brother (he loved him despite the narcissism). He grew up with outstanding grades and seemingly a talent for anything he touched, garnering an abundance of 'friends' along the way.

He was always a quiet, cold child, who only really liked to focus on his schoolwork and hobbies. He was never quite interested in childlike friendships, or attending play dates - he'd rather try finish the Brothers Grimm with a cup of smuggled hot chocolate in the corner of his room. 

Things changed quite quickly when he reached secondary school. Students around him realized he was unbelievably smart and started to take advantage of him. 14 year old Jungkook just did not care. He took part in the bullying of vulnerable first years, who only wanted to know where their first class was and began to smoke.

His grades began to drop and that terrified him and before long he was back to his old, isolated self. This did not change the view other people had on him as he was now deemed a ''bully''.

Cut to present day. Jungkook had started college at the ripe age of 18, taking an impossible course also known as ''neurology''.  His talent for everything remained and that was proven by the easel and guitar sat comfortably at the corner of his room.

Jungkook was a lone wolf, in a sense. Sure, he had his ''friends'' and people he hung out with but he truly felt alone - and he felt he worked better that way. 

Jungkook wasn't stupid so when he reached the age of 15 and he'd never had a crush before he realized something was seriously wrong. This surprisingly continued into his adult years and no matter how many people he slept with, he never felt an inch of affection towards anyone.

Although his cold demeanor remained, the general public took a liking to him (specifically his abs as seen at 5pm on Thursdays at the swimming pool). His undeniably handsome face and Greek God like bone structure - I mean really, what was there not to love?

It was Thursday, and this Thursday was the same as every other. Wake up, go to class, get lunch, study, go swimming and finally, his favorite part of the day - sleep. 

So he did exactly that, fumbling to switch his alarm off when 7am hit and throughout the hassle he managed to fall off the bed, bringing his clean duvet with him. Emitting a frustrated groan, he decided he was going to change his alarm from EXO to Twice. 

He went through the normal morning procedures, eating an over-sized breakfast for good measure. He reluctantly dragged himself to his first and, thankfully only class of the day taking notes whenever he thought it was needed.

After a lot of boredom and drawing Rin from Blue Exorcist on the corner of his page, class was over and Jungkook could finally eat. He daydreams about the chicken stir fry noodles his mother had made when she visited the day before, remembering there was a box full of it in the fridge.