Chapter 8

Hey you guys I am back . This chapter is a short one. I feel like am rushing everything to fast since were in chapter 8 and already near the training camp.

"Uchiha versus all the teacher practical exam begin"

The area or trading ground they were supposed to fight was a combination of all the previous ones. Well it was missing a few stuff, but it seemed to work.

The hero's seemed to be a bit warn out from there previous battle with the others students and since they were wearing the bracelet that way away there stamina it really didn't help. Well of course Nezu the principal didn't have one on since his quirk was high specks.

"In this final exam you will face one teacher per time. Of course if you last to long with one teacher will include another as well. But I have a feeling that won't happen " Nezu said from a mic he had.

~~~

In the monitor room

Everyone excluding two students were frozen in shock. A few blink there eyes and scratch them as they try to see if what they saw really happened.
The test for Madara had only began and her first opponent was Midnight. Midnight immediately raised up a piece of her clothing as her skin was shown as her quirk began to spread out. In a flash Uchiha was right behind Midnight as she she knocked her out by hitting the pressure point knocking her out as her quirk stop.

"What that was super fast?!" Mineta screamed out as his eyes were wide as plates.

The moment Midnight fell a wall of cement cane between her and Uchiha as she jumped back not expecting a quick attack like that. Even as a ninja and her being here in this world for quite a while she wasn't quite used of seeing quirks that could almost, but not completely rival her own strength. Of course that never really will happen since she was a god.

Madara looked forward to see the hero Cementoss as he created more walls in front of him as a barrier. She ran forward making it seem she was going to go straight forward to attack him, but at the last second she changed her direction heading towards the alleys in the dark and shadows.

Madara was quickly making her towards hiding in the shadows as she felt a warm of comfort of the shadows.
Suddenly she felt the presence of eyes watching over her. All of the sudden a scarf wrapped around her hand as she jumped back just missing it by a few centimeters. She ran up the building sending chakra towards her feet as she swiftly ran up. She made her way towards the roof as she landed gratefully. Got in front of her was there classroom teacher Aizawa.

'I need to be careful around him if he uses his quirk he will know I don't have one' she thought

Aizawa kept a close eye on her as he observed the way she moved around the shadows.

'She's not only covering her own existence she knows what she's doing. The whole villain attack didn't even faze her, she has experience ' Aizawa though as he activated his quirk.

The moment he did Uchiha wasn't in his sight. He quickly jumped back into the shadows as he tried to find her.

Madara made her way back outside the alleys as she capture Cementoss by placing a handcuff on him as he told her she did a good job. She just nodded as Cementoss walked away heading towards a lounge where a teacher will go if they were defeated.

Aizawa came out as he used the same attack he did on Todoroki. He threw a few weapons as it turn into some replica of shuriken, but not exact. She dodge in time as she only got a small unnoticeable scratch on her as she made distance from one another.
His eyes turn red as on that moment he used his scarf to capture her.

——-

The exams finished with Madara only able to capture at least half of them since it will be suspicious that a high school kid could go up against all of them. There was one teacher that she used her sharingan to put under genjutsu. That was there homeroom teacher Aizawa. She walked out of the training ground as they announced she failed as she only had a few scratches and a few minor injuries.

"You can go straight to recovery girl" they told her as she shrugged it off.

After that everyone went to the lockers to change as they all went home after that.

Well that wraps everything up and if there's any mistake please point them out.