Chapter 17

Sorry for late update I need super long chapters for you guys.

Hashirama rubbed his head in pain. Just a moment ago he was coming out the bus with Tobirama following him behind as they discussed about the exam. He was just in time as he saw Inasa talking to Madara shaking hands. So he just had to call out to his best friend since they will be taking the exams together.

But he wasn't expecting to be knocked down in the head. He quickly looked up to Madara with tears in his eyes.

"That really hurts" he whined In slight pain. He stood up rather quickly as he forgot all about the pain and pointed to Madara.

"What was that for?! I was only calling your name?"

"Settle down" Tobirama said taking caution of every step he took.

"Inasa as my elder brother mentioned before this is Madara, Uchiha Madara" Tobirama properly introduce them.

Inasa nodded as he had a grin on his face like usual as he continued to talk to Madara. She listen carefully of what he was saying quite surprised that she was even paying attention. Of course once she said she'll do something she will do it.

"Again its a pleasure to me you Uchiha-San" Inasa repeated himself as the the four began to walk inside towards the building. Hashirama happily joining Inasa as Both Tobirama and Madara kept silent and occasionally nodded.

"That was weird"

"Hey, weren't they the ones who went to visit Midoriya in the hospital when both Bakugou and Uchiha were taken"

"Your right, ribbit"

"It's weird that he loves U.A but turn it down"

"He's weird, but he's the real thing. Keep an eye out for him"

"Eraser? It's you, isn't it, Eraser?!"  A women called out as she walked towards him

"It's  been a while since I've seen you in person!"

"She's..." Midoriya started

"Let's get married"she said as Aizawa said no. She started to laugh at this.

"You're hard to talk to, as usual, Joke".

"Smile hero: Ms.Joke!! Her fights are full of craziness" Midoriya started to ramble at this. As Joke introduced her students to his. After a while Aizawa instructed them to head inside and get change into there hero costume.

All the students participating were inside a room. Everyone with there hero costume talking to each other.

"Wow, all three of you have almost the exact same hero design" Inasa was admiring Madara costume as it was almost the same as the Senju brothers.

"Yeah" she shortly answer, she only glance a few seconds at his direction to see that he had a huge smile across his face.

"This sure is a lot people here"

"Of course there is elder brother, they all expect to pass and grab a hero license" Tobirama explained to him.

Suddenly a man walked in with as he sat down taking the mic. He cleared his throat and began to explain the rules.

"The examine will put three target on his or her body. They can go anywhere as long it's an exposed area. You will also have six balls. The target is made to light up when its hit by one of them."

Two men began to pass out the targets and the balls as suddenly the room they were in open up. People were surprised at this as they now were in a terrain. There were many sections where there quirks will come in handy the most effective.