Chapter 10

Today was the day. A day mostly hated by younger folk but enjoyed by childlike adults with nothing better to do.

There weren't any gifts under our tree. I didn't really expect any anyways and neither did Albert. It was cold outside so we stayed inside. This Christmas was definitely one to remember.

I'll skip to the evening because that's when things really take off.

Albert and I hadn't planned much at all for Christmas. It wasn't much of a big deal for us but we made the best out of it. We had ordered take out because no way in hell were either of us going to step outside.

"Here's your food! Happy holidays!" The delivery man said before stepping off the porch.

"Happy holidays!" Albert replied closing the door behind the man.

"Jake, get the plates, I'll unpack this." Albert ordered.

I had completely forgotten about the mistletoe over the kitchen I had planted. I figured I could try and get some love from Albert since we both were here.

"Hey Albert, look up."

Albert looked up and smirked.

"Really?"

"Mhm, come on now. Don't be a Scrooge."

He swiftly made his way over to me. Not a single second was wasted in that moment. Both our hands links up and our bodies grew close. His nose rubbed gently across mine as our lips took us to a different place and time.

I could go on and on about how wonderful that kiss was. I'll save my words for another time however. I'm sure you're fine with me leaving this here now.

A/N: short chapter I know. Also, merry Christmas! I know I was a bit late on that but I've been so busy. Hope this makes up for it. Anyway, bye now! ~ Sam