Prologue

Michelle's pov

Michelle could not believe she let this happen.

She was sitting on the bathroom floor of her boyfriends room at Stark tower.

Peter had gone into the kitchen to make them some popcorn, so she decided to use this time to take the pregnancy tests that she had bought on her way over there.

She could remember clear the look on the cashers face when she gets walked up to the checkout counter with three pregnancy tests in hand.

The look of disappointment on her face was sickening.

What right did she have to judge me, she didn't know me.

The sound of the timer she set on her phone going of shook her back into reality.

She was frozen in place.

What if they were positive, her parents would probably kick her out and she wouldn't blame them them already had so much on their plate taking care of her three younger siblings.

What about Peter, they talked about having kids together but never this soon. What if he left her, she would never be able to raise a child on her own.

She slowly stood up from her place on the floor and over to the counter to look at the tests.

Positive
All three of them positive.

She broke down in tears on the ground.

Peter's pov

Peter had just finished the popcorn and was heading back to his room when FRIDAY spoke up

"Peter"

"Yeah Friday"

"Ms. Jones appears to be in distress"

"Where is she"

"Sitting on the floor of your bathroom"

"Thanks fri"

Peter made his way up to the room he has stayed in ever since aunt May died in the apartment fire and Tony and Pepper Stark adopted him.

He walked into his room to find MJ right where FRIDAY said she was on the bathroom floor balling her eyes out.

"Babe what's wrong?" he said as he stooped down to her level.

MJ pov

Through burry eyes she saw peter enter into the bathroom asking her what was wrong.

She could not find the strength to talk so she handed him the test in her hand.

She could see the gears in his head turning as he processed what he was holding in his hand.

"Are you sure?"

She handed him the other two tests and turned away fully expecting him to throw her out but instead he held her his arms as she cried.

"What are we gonna do Peter we messed up big time".

"Its going to be ok, we'll be ok. "

Natasha's pov

Natasha walked out of the elevator expecting to find her nephew and his girlfriend in the common room waiting for her, but when she didn't she began to get worried.

"Fri where are Peter and MJ? "

"Peter appears to be sitting on his bathroom floor, holding Ms. Jones in an embrace while she cries"

"Thanks fri" Natasha says already on her way up to Peter's room.

She walks into the bathroom and sees Peter holding MJ as she stares at the pregnancy tests in her hands and immediately runs towards them.

"Come here мой маленький воин" she said as she held her hands out to Michelle.

"I'm so sorry" Michelle said as she threw herself at Natasha "please don't tell our parents"

"I won't but you need to at some point"

"I promise we will"

Word count : 562